Author Topic: Can't Activate Account/ Log In?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Sauni

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Activate Account/ Log In?
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:57:45 am »
I was finally able to find registration open and set up an account for my boyfriend, but now he is having trouble with the activation link. Every time he tries, he gets a "403 error" message. After a little searching, we found others with similar problems and found that it seems to be related to when registration is open. We've been trying to catch it at a time that it is open again, but we've been getting pretty frustrated. He also sent an email to "[email protected]" and received an automated reply saying, "Thanks for your email. Your account will be activated shortly." It has been over a week since that was sent.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be very much appreciated!

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Activate Account/ Log In?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 03:59:52 am »
I would just keep trying the link. The same thing happened to me and after I kept reopen into the link, it eventually worked.
I love you

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 05:46:37 am »
You have to try to get your activation done before the registration goes off again. otherwise I think you have to do everything all over again.
The best thing is to just wait till registration comes back online again and try to continue on from there.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Sauni

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 05:12:24 pm »
Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess we'll just keep on trying!