Author Topic: Mesh problem  (Read 1223 times)

Offline WolfRul321

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mesh problem
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:44:40 pm »
Hi there well I am making a map and I downloaded some meshes from internet and I made some of of from the meshes I had and in map maker it looked ok all meshes where there but when I go there in Game then all the meshes (exept meshes that where in game already) dissapeird here are images

Map Maker

in Game

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Mesh problem
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 05:50:53 pm »
Any custom objects that you download you need to put them in their own group. Use your "my objects" folder for the downloaded meshes. If you just include them along with the default groups the objects will not appear in game. Goodluck

Offline WolfRul321

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:18:55 pm »
I tried putting it into my objects but it's still the same

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:25:02 am »
Look hun, for all the objects you've downloaded, make sure that you have made a separate section for the items. When you go into map maker, don't put them in the same section as default, my plants or the others. Make a separate section for the new objects. For a visual look at the image below:

Alright, once you've downloaded your files and put them into my_objects, you open up Object Maker in Feralheart. Using the name of the .mesh file, you type it into where 1 is. So, if the mesh file was called "treehouse.mesh", you type that exactly in, including the '.mesh'.

In 2, the mesh might fill it in automatically, but if it doesnt you will also need to put the exact name of the material in here to colour it. So, if the material is called "treehouseMat", thats what you put.

After that, name it, then make a group for it according to the map you're making. If you were making a "Herp Derp " map, then the object group could be called "HerpDerpObjects", etc. You can put many objects into the same group.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline WolfRul321

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 05:04:27 pm »
Thanks for help it worked