Author Topic: Pokemon Guild map possible?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Senpai.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Pokemon Guild map possible?
« on: May 31, 2015, 06:15:55 pm »
Could anyone possible make a pokemon mystery dungeon map? Like based off the 2ed game. I know theres a map someone made that looks like what im looking for, but you need WinRAR to use it and some ppl have macs and cant get WinRAR.

Map Name: Poke Dungeon Map

Details: I want one guild and the town in one map. But i want a few dungeons around it with different number of floors. If you cant do multiple then just one dungeon with 5 floors will do. The Guild will have a ladder leading down to it, which will lead to the first floor in its own map. Here will be the 2 broads, the dinning room, and the Guild masters room. There will be another ladder leading to the second floor thats its own map. This one will be filled with small rooms with 4 beds on each for the teams. Multiple small rooms are needed. Around 15 or so. A gate in front of the guild on the ground would be awesome if possible. I would also love a cafe. It will also be in its own map, but a small one were teams can hang out in. Also 3 extra guilds around the map. Its so we can have rivals and allies. The other guilds will look the same as the one i described but maybe a little different. Same with the towns, but different looking.

Size: Large.

Extra details: I want one guild to be near the sea. One in the forest. One in a desert. And one near a volcano. Also all the towns need all the shops like storage, bank, shop, cafe, ect. If you played the games, you know where im getting at. Also use meshes that looks like its from the mystery dungeon game or is Pokemon like. I dont want to see normal FH items, there boring.

Id also like screenshots every now and then to see the progress.