Author Topic: Presets aren't showing for others  (Read 789 times)

Offline katali

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://forestguardians.forumotion.com
Presets aren't showing for others
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:02:16 am »
I asked some players if my presets showed up correctly for them. When I'm playing, my characters had the normal preset colors. But they say I just show up as the normal default colors cat/wolf. It really frustrates me, since I was so excited about having them. Any ideas why they appear like that to other players, and how I can fix it?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 02:14:10 am by Kaitlin »

AlphaEclipse

Re: Presets aren't showing for others
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:13:29 am »
When you export a preset, it spits out a file called a .fph into C: >> Feralheart > presets.

You have to give that download to people if you want them to see your presets. Without it, they'll see a normal creature.

If you did give them the .fph already, make sure you're logging into FH with the same user as it is on the .fph.

You should try preset sync. Anyone who has preset sync will be able to see your presets.

Click Me

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Presets aren't showing for others
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:17:04 am »
They cannot see your character's preset unless you give them a download link that they can put in their presets folder. When you put a preset on your character, it's not public. ^^

You can also upload your preset under "Preset Uploader" in your user panel. So user who have the Preset Sync can see it.
If you don;t want to do that you can always upload it on MediaFire or another file sharing thingamajig so they can see it.
<3