Poll

How can I convince my parents?!

Answer
0 (0%)
Tips
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Help, please respond!  (Read 3019 times)

Rizzla

Re: Help, please respond!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 12:38:00 am »
Oh, ive used the buttswing dance just for dancing....is that bad or is just using it for mating bad? I of course wouldnt use it for mating...das just weird.
No no, only using it for mating is bad xD
Anywho, back on topic here lol

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 01:08:37 am »
Right! sorry about that. Just talk to your parents. Tell them how the game works, explain how well the game is watched by our Mods. They do everything they can to keep the game clean and safe for everyone. And if there is anyone who is bothering you, you can always block them. Its totally up to your parents but im sure if you just talk to them they might change their minds. I think playing with other people online is good. It lets you find other people with the same interests and you can talk about the interests and make new friends.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 01:24:19 am »
Like many others here have said, maybe you can convince them to let you play if they have a talk with the staff via e-mail message. I would probably have them contact the administrators; Red or Whitelightheart.
It's up to your parents to let you play Feral Heart. They are the adults, so they make the final decision. Hopefully they can be convinced to let you play. After all, Feral Heart is a good game with a friendly environment. But of course, there will always be people who will break the rules and ruin the fun for others.
If convincing your parents doesn't work.... oh well, you can wait till you're older. I wish you good luck.  :)
Inactive

Offline karmaamrak

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Never doubt what you can acomplish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 08:58:51 pm »
Wow! I didn't know everyone would respond so quickly! Thank you, ALL of you for your
advice! This really helps, and I hope I can join you guys soon on Florite Plains!
Art is the symbolic figure of the artist's emotions, so if you cannot create art, if you can't create emotions.

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 12:14:13 am »
[removed]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:27:09 am by WildWolf#1 »

spirit, who could not be broken