Author Topic: Protest!! MY GAME HAS BEEN DELETED!  (Read 1711 times)

Koolwolfe

Protest!! MY GAME HAS BEEN DELETED!
« on: April 16, 2014, 09:44:06 am »
I do not own this game nor do I claim this as my own.

This is an mmorpg currently a W-I-P so there isn't a download yet. There is already game progress and Feral Creatures has come a long way but it is now under threat of inactivity.

The current staff is quite small and game designers are needed to set things into motion again, this time quicker. There are loads of ideas already in consideration and a lot is already planned out so please join us!

We have already got ideas for maps, map music, playable characters and special features. Please join us at http://feral-creatures.proboards.com

Click the link! I have been demoted from the staff by a Co-Admin I let it slide within 6 weeks I came back and see what it says THOSE FUDGERS!!!! -throws table across room-

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Protest!! MY GAME HAS BEEN DELETED!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 02:16:28 pm »
I am sorry to say, but the link that is provided to us isnt functional anymore. So any actions you are wanting use to try to do isnt going to work.
Plus without actual evidence on you being in that staff, it will be kinda dumb to just point fingers at a person if we ourselves dont really know it's true.
I am sorry for your possible demotion, but sadly I don't think people will fallow through on this.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Koolwolfe

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:21:52 pm »
I hear you I was not blaming it on you guys I was mostly blaming it on myself. -Plops to ground silently sobbing-

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 06:32:08 pm »
Next time I would hire someone you trust. I was also devastated to see that this forum was deleted. I had some fun times moderating that corner of the internet. However no need to protest, I have a special way of help.

Basically on the proboards support forum, you can ask an ownership transfer. There are some steps you must complete and then the forums will be restored. come to the Shoutbox on Shadows Of mine floofeh c:, we can talk further! c:
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Koolwolfe

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 09:34:35 pm »
Thank you Crystie. ;-; Can you help me make a new game?

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 12:15:44 am »
I'm not an experienced game maker. I barely know how to make an it server but I'll be happy to help with any thing forum relatedand well I may even give some help towards the game in other words I'll try.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads