Author Topic: Social Security Number, And Life.  (Read 960 times)

Koolwolfe

Social Security Number, And Life.
« on: February 16, 2014, 03:49:21 am »
I received a mail that said "Your social security number has been stolen and is being used for someone with work. " So, I might be in deep crap for one. Also, my Bestfriend is not eating, yes my Bestfriend is a cat I want to die... -content removed by moderator= ;3;
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:00:02 am by Warriorstrike »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Social Security Number, And Life.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 04:29:08 am »
Did you receive that message from a Feral Heart thing? Cause Im not sure if this topic is really Feral Heart related at all.
But really i think if someone is using your SSN then i would talk to your bank immediantly. Cause really we cant help with SSN since its out of our power to do so.
Also.....
lso, my Bestfriend is not eating, yes my Bestfriend is a cat I want to die... -content removed by moderator- ;3;
um....
im not sure if this was a typo or this was seriously intentional but for future reference if you are going to post something on the forums please let there be some sort of meaning cause this is just something some of us don't want to hear on here. Its that phrase that is well popular no a days "Think before you Post" or "Keep it to Yourself"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:00:42 am by Warriorstrike »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 04:58:34 am »
For one, I'll be moving this to a our Off-Topic Discussion, since it's not really FeralHeart related.

As for a "stolen" social security number, that's always concerning. I would consider speaking to someone who would be able to help you, such as contacting the Social Security Administration (search for it online) to further investigate this. It could also have been some sort of prank, as well, but should be taken seriously either way.

As for your cat, why not take her to the vet? I hope she eats again, and both of you hang in there. It'll be okay. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Koolwolfe

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 05:23:18 am »
Sincere, apologies I was not thinking once I posted this.

Thank you dearly, it might but I actually received this from Human Society, thought it could still be a prank.

I will take her to the vet so I am raising money on dA, for the vet bills because my family says I have to be responsible, so...I can you help me? Here is my account, so look at my adopts? ^^;    http://koolwolfe.deviantart.com