Author Topic: New game in need of help!  (Read 1662 times)

Offline ImaginaryCreek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New game in need of help!
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:47:35 am »
Hellu Feral Heart lovers! I welcome you to the new, (just on the works today), animal game! It's still a work in progress, meaning I haven't started anything yet. LOL. Anyways. I'm going to need a bunch of programers, coders, scripters, all that good stuff. I'm also going to need a few people who are good at making websites at ProBoards. Not. Only. That. This game will have some good stuff, such as being different types of creatures.

Do you love the Wolves of the Beyond series? Well guess what? In this new game you can!

In this 3D animal wolf game, you can explore huge maps! Not only that, you can also find preys' and predators all around. Play as a malcadh, pup, adult, or loner! Although the character limit is 3-5, there is a different range of pelts, eye colour, deformities, items, and more! You'll love this game so much you can't stop playing!
(More descriptions will be on the site.)

Please, if you can program, code, and script, I need you! :D
ouo wat.

Rizzla

Re: New game in need of help!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 08:46:39 pm »
Sounds fun! And.... if your looking for someone who knows how to make proboards forums.. i'm the one to ask xD
Just PM me and i'll help you, that is, if you want help... do ya?

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 05:39:18 pm »
I could make a forum on proboards. I have managed and moderated many over the years and so I may say I'm experienced when it comes to creating forums. I could add plugins, side boards, even custom pages. I am great with html codes so feel free to ask me anytime. I want nothing in return, maybe a position in staff would do?
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Hades

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 03:32:03 pm »
Whell I'm a bit of programer. I can try to help you with it. Just PM me.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 04:55:43 pm »
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but do you actually know how to do any of that stuff? If I were you and were gonna make a game, then I wouldn't go at it without knowing what I'm really in for. One can't just simply sit around while everyone else does the work. Just a bit of advice. Otherwise, good luck with your game!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 06:41:06 pm »
Ahh yes, some wise words Meadow. I used to be lazy and think everyone would do the work for me but later I learnt that i need to take stuff into my own paws and go for it. nd here I am managing my own game chilling with my fellow members c:
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads