Author Topic: Delija's Filled with Happiness - Update Post Feb 10th  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Delija's Filled with Happiness - Update Post Feb 10th
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:34:15 pm »
I have a long time dream of becoming a horse breeder because of my strong love for horses and my inspiration for this all. I have wild and possibly a bit stupid, ambition to stop people from mis-breeding horses, basically meaning I want to stop people from just breeding for the money and not caring what the offspring look like. www.fuglyhorses.tumblr.com is my main reason for doing this, and my drive. The horses that come from people like this are horribly disformed and lead to a life full of problems and pain, and it breaks my heart to see that. But moving on to the reason I'm so happy. So I've been looking around to see if I could find a stables to start working on, and one of my friends told me she had found a breeding center and had been working there for a while, but she had to leave. She told me that she mentioned me to the owner, and she's like, "We'll maybe she should come work for us." So I ended up sending her an email yesterday and I get a call around lunchtime today from the owner. They want me to come down and see if we can work something out. Basically meaning these are the first steps to achieving my dream, and I haven't stopped smiling. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time, I'm going down on Saturday and I'll find out then. Wish me luck!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 03:21:14 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Delija's Filled with Happiness
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:46:27 pm »
Eeee, that's wonderful news, Delija! I'm so excited for you!! I wish 'ye good luck, floof~ <3

lolthispostwassosappykillmenow

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:12:06 pm »
Ohhhh so that's the picture you sent me on Skype. I was alittle confused as to why you sent me that and didn't say anything about it.
That is a very good thing you are doing Del oUo, make me so proud to see that you are finding happiness again. ^^ Good luck with your call though ^^. im sure you will do amazing.
Your heading in a for sure amazing future hun. <33
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

~Firepool~

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 11:35:32 pm »
Ooh, how fabulous Delija! I wish you the best of luck in possibly having the chance to work there! <3

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 03:20:17 pm »
Update
simple terms

I GOT THE JOB 8D
Signature by Adelish

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Delija's Filled with Happiness - Update Post Feb 10th
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 05:32:39 pm »
Good Job Delija! I'm happy to hear that you're chasing you're dreams!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Delija's Filled with Happiness - Update Post Feb 10th
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 05:35:57 pm »
Eeeek, I'm so happy for you Delija.<33 It seems like a beautiful job! Hope you enjoy it. c: