Author Topic: Club Penguin anyone?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Club Penguin anyone?
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:21:55 am »
Ok, pretty sure nobody else has posted anything about Club Penguin before, if so, mods please remove. But like the title says, does anyone play -or used to play- Club Penguin?

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Club Penguin anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 05:15:46 am »
I used to play Club Penguin when I was a kid. Was pretty active on it for a couple of years, until I found Animal Jam. My account had the name Harold and 4 numbers in it. I was a member for a year until my Mom's ex-boyfriend cancelled it. It was so much fun until I lost my membership. It's only fun when you have membership anyways. I still had my black and yellow Puffle with me, though. I still remember the introduction of the Earth Day place. :'D

Then a few months ago I played on a private server. It's pretty fun except how McAfee Site Advisor thinks it's a bad website. The only active room was the one filled with gangsters, hooligans, and rebels. Haven't played on it for months.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:17:27 am by OhKelseyYou »

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:08:45 am »
Oh my, I remember ClubPenguin... Such memories. I first joined in 2008 and my username was SnowLepard1 (I didn't know how to spell Leopard back then...). Sadly, I forgot my password and I can't retrieve it because the email I signed up with is deactivated now. ;-; So, now that account is forever lost. .w.

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:18:34 am »
At least I'm not the only one to quit. I had to quit CP because it would never load and it gave me a windows error message saying "clubpenguin.com would like to run Java Oracle.exe. Allow?" with a yes or no button. I quit after that.... because I never installed Java .-.

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline Tigerheart08

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:15 am »
I also used to play Club Penguin like everyone else here. I've actually thought about it recently too. My literacy was horrendous. X'D
-Bites- -cries- -laughs- Kind of thing.
I remember it being so much fun though. I used to beg my parents to let me have a membership because I absolutely loved buying and wearing clothing and roleplaying in the pet shop. Those were the times... And then it just started to go downhill after they advertised it on Disney Channel. I also found better games too and eventually got bored of Club Penguin. Oh the memories...

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 05:01:06 pm »
I used to play Club Penguin but then I quit due to the membership. The game was extremely boring without a membership and I didn't bother buying one.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline EliratheDerp

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 05:14:22 pm »
I used to play CP. For some reason.. *checks* I still have membership.. (I've been away from it for 2 years. owo)

"geeettttttt dunked on!!!"

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 07:20:03 pm »
Club Penguin! :o omg I remember it. I think I joined in year 6 or 7 (11-12 years old). For some reason I used to love it xD I don't really see why. Does it still exist? I had a really stupid username for it...Bluefishnpie I think it was.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)