Author Topic: Has anyone seen this fur texture?  (Read 963 times)

Dire Night Wolf

Has anyone seen this fur texture?
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:24:30 pm »
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, I thought of putting it in requests, but it's more like asking for help to find something.

Preset Textures

The link for download on page and in comments that never worked

I'm looking for the number 5 - It was originally made by Toxic Red Wolf on DeviantArt as a free texture for canines, but then they deleted their account and so I can't find it anymore. If anyone has the files or the link to the download, could you please send them/it to me? Thank you.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen this fur texture?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 01:44:59 am »
I actually private messaged the user who posted the pic of all those presets and asked him/her if they still had the files that belong to that same texture you're mentioning there. They messaged me back just a few days ago saying that they'll check and see and then if they still have the files they'll give it to me so yeah if they get back to me I'll send you those files as well. In the meantime I do believe there still unavaible and unable to be found.

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 02:04:38 am »
What a coincidence! I thank you kindly for your generous offer and I do hope that user has them stowed away somewhere.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:00:27 am »
Same here because that texture looks stunning. But you're welcome. If and once they get back to me with them I'll send them your way <3