Author Topic: Duo problemos  (Read 810 times)

Offline Dirrane

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Duo problemos
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:50:50 am »
Two problems.. D; Okay, one, when I try to open Map Maker, I get the ''FeralHeart.exe is not working. Windows is looking for a solution to the problem.'' message. Second.. Y'know the way there is cbodyShade.png and all that? Is there one for pawpads and manes for canines? I can't find them. If there is, how would you name them when you put them into the preset folders? i.e: preset_9mane.jpg or something.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Duo problemos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:21:33 am »
Map Maker is most likely crashing from a made map, I've experienced the same problem with one of my maps. Go to your Feralheart > Media > Terrains folder and move the map folders and .map files (except for Watermill) outside the Feralheart folder, like your desktop. That might stop the crashing, if not you may have to re-install your game.

As for the paws and mane, well the mane is the same as felines. In your Feralheart > Media > Textures folder, there is a file called fmaneShade.jpg, that is the mane texture used for both feline and canine.

Shading for the paws are included with the body shading, if that is your question. When saving the mane it's actually .png and not .jpg.

Good luck! Let me know if you're still having any troubles.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

lindaminda

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 01:06:37 pm »
Your map must be 513x513
If you're doing terrain it must be in greyscale and if you're doing with mask it must be in RGB colors.
And of course save it as png. file in Feral Heart->media->terrains.

And paws and mane, well they should be in Feral Heart->media->textures folder.
It's called fmaneShade.png

Offline Dirrane

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 02:17:06 pm »
Ah thank you! But I don't have any files other than the default ones in my terrains folder, and anyways, the map I downloaded is in my exports. Thank you! Maybe that's why the mane didn't show up.. eue

Dundee, I didn't make any maps but dankyu. eue