Think  you can help?

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)
maybe
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Preset Help  (Read 750 times)

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
Preset Help
« on: February 22, 2014, 08:07:20 pm »
Okay so, I made a preset and i've exported it, i've given the link to my role-play group, but they can not seem to see it. I've re-exported it, they've re-downloaded it, but only i an see it still. And yes they're putting the file in the right file. I've been told by my friend that it could be my username because it's -slipknot- and the '-' may mess with FH. Any other idea's i really dont wish to change my account?

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Help
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:14:53 pm »
When you export the preset be sure you're exporting it while logged into the exact version of your username that you registered for. So example the exact username I registered for was MorbidDecadence (with the caps) but I can also log in as morbiddecadence (without the caps), however if I export a preset as morbiddecadence my preset will not be viewable by others since it is a variation of the original username I registered for.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:18:00 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:50:50 pm »
Are you sure you didn't upload a different file onto Mediafire by mistake? Make sure you're uploading the right file and then giving your friends the right link. Hope this helps.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 09:29:28 pm »
The Feral Heart preset system is really precise in usernames. Which means that usernames have to be the exact same as the one you registered with. Such as me i log in on my first account as Youshallfearme, when in reality my registered username for FH is YouShallFearMe. If i were to sign in and export my preset under the Youshallfearme username, it wouldn't recognize that as you.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358