Author Topic: The ||Damned Wolves|| Pack .Information+Advertisement.  (Read 1249 times)

Offline wolfers10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The ||Damned Wolves|| Pack .Information+Advertisement.
« on: February 19, 2014, 03:10:45 pm »
Hello everyone, wolfers10 here and I want to introduce you all to a new pack that is now roaming FH's Fluorite Plains. In this post you'll see information about us and where you can contact us. Now, first let me introduce you to the requirements. Don't fret, nothing too strict or serious. I understand how much everyone hates rules.
Our Requirements:
o Please be semi-literate to literate. As lon as you can atleast post 3 sentences in one post you are good to go. Also, by literate I don't mean "wolf talk" (I can hardly understand someone when they roleplay like this, myself.). Just have good grammar.
o Be as active as you can. I know some of you have jobs, children, school and ect. But atleast log on once a week. Not asking much. And also if you can't for whatever reason, I created us a site for that purpose. To stay in touch and to keep up to date.
o Your character must be semi-realistic. I don't mind you having unrealistic mane, eyes, or tail but atleast have a realistic pelt.
o Must be willing to battle others. This pack is filled with insane wolves... It just screams our war... (ouo) so be willing to fight.

About Us:
"We are a wolf pack that roams the Fluorite Plains. We are made up of wolves that were previously exiled, abandoned, or have been loners.
We have been called sins, mistakes, terrible, disasters and many more things. Now "what do you intend on doing?", you ask? Revenge.
Together we will create this society, starting with this pack and form it into something much larger. A kingdom. Where no one is judged and everyone is accepted. One may call me crazy, I call myself intelligent. We will get revenge by destroying those who have insulted us and out of their ashes we will create a new society. Where everyone is accepted." That is Dimix's dream, now what is yours?

This pack is on FeralHeart (found in Fluorite Plains) and we are:

[D] We are literate! Semi-literate is fine as long as you can post atleast 4 sentences.
We are semi-realistic. NO NEON MARKINGS! But you can have unrealistic mane, items, eyes.
[M] The wolves in this pack may be partially insane and/or rude, so gore and foul language warning, there.
[N] We are a mappless pack and usually roleplay in Fluorite.
[E] We are ACTIVE, you can be out for 3-4 days, but if you must go for awhile and it is long than 4 days and you tell me I will let you stay in the pack.
[D] And... we are a welcoming pack. <33 During roleplaying we may seem rude and to outsiders we do but inside we are just a great, big and happy family. <33

Contact Information:
Forum: http://damnedwolvesfh.freeforums.net/
Alpha:
Kik: DimWolfy

Feel free to just p.m. me on here. Have a nice day and stay safe!