Author Topic: Writers Block  (Read 1545 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Writers Block
« on: February 18, 2014, 02:21:33 am »
I've had writers block almost all week, and today I got rid of it. But I did some things along the way, like make a new fan made creepypasta who is named after writers block. A friend laughed at me saying "Oh brother, Doggy what has writers block done to you!" And I simply said it drove me insane. Now, meet the one and only... Writers Block!

Writers Block
Age- 1 1/2
Family- The only thing he has close to his family is his group
Loyal to- The Mansion *Creepypastas*
Likes- Killing,Waffles,Pancakes,French Toast,Cupcakes,Pizza,His Group,Scaring people,His Friends,His awesome Slave c:
Dislikes- Not having his friends,Light,Happy places like rainbow land

Writer's Story
It starts out as a simple case of writers block. Very hard to think of what to write or type, and when you think of something to write or type on your paper, you end up erasing it! But this is a different kind of Writers Block you don't want. One that will slowly kill you...

Like I said, it starts out as the simple case of writers block, lasting around two weeks. But then on the third week, you have an insane look in your eyes that people can't quite explain. You start talking to yourself, then you start to bang your head on walls, and then the next side affect is not being able to sit still one bit.

After a few weeks with dealing with his, you start to tell people about your problems, about the case of writers block that hasn't gone away. They start to worry about your mental health and soon one of them grabs their cell phone and calls 911. The paramedics come and ask you questions, and you tell them the same thing you told the people, about the writers block that hasn't gone away. They look at one another for a moment, thinking your crazy! They spend whispering to one another then walk over to the police officers, talking to them for a moment to. Then suddenly, it starts. The police officers come and handcuff you, and putting you into the back of their car. You drove about an hour or so then saw a large building in front of you, a mental hospital. They talk to the nurses about the condition they were told about and the nurses just looked at them like they were crazy. Then, the police can over, taking you out of the car and walking you inside, you then are walked into a lonely room and placed in.

After a few more days, you finally see a face of a wolf. His eyes were complete white orbs. It looked at you for a moment, a smirk on his face. Then you feel the pain in your head, you brain starts to eat your skull, then once it finished that it goes after your other bones and organs. And by then, you knew you had Writers Block.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:45:46 am by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Writers Block
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:12:27 pm »
Hurrhurr, I love this here character of your's. X3
Very interesting. <3

And still creepy. ;3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 01:19:54 pm »
Lawl, when I saw him in Cape earlier I was reminded of something a friend said about writer's block, not your character, but the real thing. xD ...Which started with me saying my writer's block was spreading. Anyway, so this isn't a joke character? lol, no offense. This is quite a neat wolf you made here and the little creepypasta right 'der certainly is pretty scary and at the same time, rather interesting to read.

Thanks for sharin' Argorok! x3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 02:23:17 pm »
Thanki both, and its a bit of both, a joke character and a creepypasta. Once again, I thank you for your nice feedback! ^-^

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

lindaminda

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 02:37:08 pm »
I love the look and design of your character.
Writer's story was nice to read.
hurr durr +floof for this post, you did a nice job adding the story.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 09:45:56 pm »
Thank you Dundee, I'm glad you liked it!