Author Topic: Requesting Breed Drawing  (Read 1832 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Requesting Breed Drawing
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:19:14 am »
Well now I am on the other side of what I do, aren't I?  I make requests for people and now I am requesting art for myself.  Well at least I don't feel greedy like before because I made things for people before.  :)

Can someone make this character?  Please read all there is on the form, it isn't much.  He is a breed I made up and it would be nice if you looked at the pictures of the breed.

Name: Snow Shoe
Reference pic:
Snow Shoe is a little smaller than other Vorox because of being part Snow Vorox which is the smallest breed of Vorox.  He has thin dark tan fur like all Forest Vorox but he has white paws that fade into dark tan the farther it goes up his legs.  Since Snow Vorox are build for the cold his paws never are cold, even when put into freezing water.  He has light scars on all of his paws because of being tied down for several days in his past.  He has dark blue eyes with no pupils, it is just filled in with only blue, this is normal for Vorox.  He is blind but it can see with echolocation like bats.  He wears a burnt pale pink bandana that was once a blanket.
He is a hybrid of these two breeds.  But he looks more like the first one know than the second.

This drawing by Twee is all correct but the face.  He should have pulled back ears and resemble a wolf.
Species: Vorox
Other details: Here is the species's forum.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=39648.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:27:39 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting Breed Drawing
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 01:34:47 am »
*raises hand excitedly* I would like to attempt and draw this floofy creature for yew! I know I'm not an expert drawer, but I would love to give it a shot. Can you tell me exactly where you'd like the bandanna to be? Also, I will probably get this to you by Friday or Saturday, with school and all. But, I would really like to try and draw it for you. Simply tell me when I can get started, if I may draw it. ~

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 03:11:24 am »
Thank you!  His bandana is just above his eyes.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 03:19:25 am »
YAY! I'll get started as soon as I can. Any certain emotion/pose?

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 06:43:14 pm »
He is friendly and will make jokes.  But he isn't a jokester, he is serious when needed.  Can you pick a pose you want to do with that information?  If not make him in any pose you want.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:31:10 am »
Bump
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 04:47:48 am »
First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for how much I delayed your art piece. I had a lot going on and I didn't have enough downtime to sit and draw. So for that, I give you my sincerest apologies.

On the bright side, I have finally finished your drawing. I bought the Full Paint Tool Sai, and I got to sit down and draw for a good while. I was planning on doing a full body picture of Snow Shoe, but I realized that I wanted to give his face real detail. Since it took me so long to get to you I made sure to really take my time on it when I did actually start drawing, so it would be the best it could be. I attempted to make a foggy-like grey background as well. I hope you like it!

His neck is SO FLUFFEH

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 04:25:37 pm »
Thank you its great.  I understand.  I just took several weeks to finish someones request because of school work.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 12:36:38 am »
Thanks for understanding! Have fun with ur arts! ~