Author Topic: Pet Peeves?  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Pet Peeves?
« on: March 01, 2014, 03:55:50 am »
Okay.
I need to make sure I'm not the only one who has really weird pet peeves- things that reaaally bother you.

For me, it's when the room is silent, and someone coughs. I. Hate. Coughing. For some reason.

Also, when one hoodie string is longer than the other, or when the tag of someone's shirt is sticking out.

Well, what are y'alls odd pet peeves? ouo
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Pet Peeves?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:30:28 am »
Okay.
Also, when one hoodie string is longer than the other, or when the tag of someone's shirt is sticking out.

I understand perfectly, XD

Well, one of my pet peeves are that I CANNOT handle the slightest noise, my ears for some reason can hear every little detail and certain ones like breathing for example really tick me off.
I also hate whenever I finish a drawing and one eye is bigger than the other, or looks different...I cannot help but change it D:
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:13:02 am »
One of my biggest pet peeves is apathy. Not even sure how that came about, but it annoys me to no end when someone simply refuses to care about anything. I mean there's got to be something to get happy or sad or angry about, but when it's behind apathy... I don't even know how to respond to that.

Also I feel you on that hoodie string peeve man it bugs me too.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 05:42:18 am »
I knowhow you feel about the tag sticking out of somebodies shirt. I'm constantly going up to people and tucking in their shirt tag. o.0

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 04:50:59 pm »
-People who spit when they talk...especially when I'm on my laptop. I do not want anyone's spit on my screen! Ugh! Nor do I want people touching the screen leaving messy fingerprints.
-Creepy guys who sit right by me just to start a conversation and ask me for my phone number (stalkers...XP)
-Kids who behave badly while their lazy parents watch
-People who cut me off on the road (those jerks)
-Noobs who use teams of legendary Pokemon during battles
-Hair clogged in the drain
-Spammers

And the list goes on and on...

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 04:55:52 pm »
Aaah, my biggest pet-peeve is that I. CANNOT. STAND. staying quiet when someone scolds me. x3 I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BACK. When I don't, I feel like I gave up, so I just start talking back until the other side backs off.

Other things I cannot stand are when everyone's quiet in the room, when someone next to me is talking really loudly or if someone hugs me. I can't stand hugs, ew, just no.

I'll accept hugs from you guys tho'.<3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 03:53:36 am »
Aaah, my biggest pet-peeve is that I. CANNOT. STAND. staying quiet when someone scolds me. x3 I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BACK. When I don't, I feel like I gave up, so I just start talking back until the other side backs off.

I can't agree with this anymore. Amg So true...

I hate when people mix up 'your' and 'you're'. Along with 'there', 'their' and 'they're'.
I accidentally do a typo and say it, but I'll usually correct myself.

I also hate when I start reading and someone starts talking to me.
Like, you saw me sitting there for 30 minutes but right when I start reading something you deside to speak? GAH.