Author Topic: The Clan's Ascent - Literate, realistic, mapped WC RP  (Read 1327 times)

Offline reddeadplague

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
The Clan's Ascent - Literate, realistic, mapped WC RP
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:51:59 am »
(I very rarely make advertisements, don't hate me if I do horribly.)

THE CLAN'S ASCENT ROLE PLAY - Basic Information

The Clan's Ascent is a literate, realistic, and beautifully mapped warrior cat role play centering around the four clans 'rebirthed' from the original.

We plan to be a long term and very active RP, having already planned a plot line as well as RP events that will take place each saturday.

We also plan to begin recruiting for active, literate, and realistic role players this weekend throughout Saturday and Sunday.

This role play focuses on the four clans remade after having gone through times of despair, sickness, hunger, and herb shortage.  A cat from each of the four original clans is given a dream informing them they must get as many as they can and leave the land.  With four new leaders, and the knowledge they may not make the journey, many of the cats migrate to a new land known as Foxwood.  RiverClan becomes CreekClan.  ShadowClan becomes ShadeClan.  ThunderClan becomes AdderClan.  WindClan becomes GladeClan.  They call this the Clan's Great Ascent, for they ascend from their despair.
There may be less prey and herbs, but Foxwood is sufficient and holds the four clans..  But they are about to face bigger storms than they did before...
Despite being so new to the territory, the ascending clans have made a new enemy..  The Hawk Feathered Felons..  
Little is known of them, other than the fact they are desperate on destroying all hope, and causing mischief and trouble.  They are a group of seclusion, and the clans  have yet to see more of them.. they attack silently, but it is only a matter of time till they reveal themselves..
As the four new clans ascend, the Stars go quiet, for StarClan has begun its silence.  StarClan has not given a prophecy, or a true dream since the Great Ascent.  The four clans of the Ascent fear for a repeat of history.
Many have heard the stories of Thunder Clan, River Clan, Shadow Clan, and Wind Clan, but this is a new chapter, and its up to you to write the pages.

LEADERS
Galestar (Myself and leader of CreekClan, also the forum maker and map maker) Reddeadplague in game.
Esmera (Leader of the Hawk Feathered Felons) Need to add later, forgot hehe
Larchstar (Leader of GladeClan) FabouCaribou
Scarstar (Leader of ShadeClan) Need to add later
Featherstar (Leader of AdderClan) Need to add later

SEE OUR FORUM AND OTHER INFORMATION HERE-  http://theclansascent.proboards.com/  
Please feel free to sign up to our forum!  As long as you are literate (we will require a sample in game) and have a realistic character, you can sign up and PM a leader to join their clan.  

MAP SCREENSHOTS -  Hawk Felons have their own little cave area, the four clans have a large map that is very realistic and has realistic territory divides.  The gathering place is actually on a mountain in the center of the map rather than on an island like many RPs have it.  The mountain ascends higher into a peak which is known as StarClan's reach.  There, the moonstone is.  The moonstone is on four crumbling pillars.  Sorry if the terrain looks pixelly in the screenshots!  I have my settings on low.

The Hawk's Cave -

CreekClan's Camp - Theres more to it, couldn't fit it all in.  There is a small waterfall in it.

ShadeClan's Camp - Once again, theres more to it.

GladeClan's Camp -

AdderClan's Camp -

StarClan's Reach -  The highest point that a cat can get to.

The Gathering Ledge -  The leaders sit on the large log.

You can add us in game, or see us when we recruit!  We'll be recruiting a lot this weekend for all five groups.  More information on each clan is found on our site, and as said before, we welcome you to sign up to our forum.

- Gale, RP admin, Reddeadplague in game.