Author Topic: Mochas Little Slaves  (Read 2140 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Mochas Little Slaves
« on: February 05, 2014, 02:00:41 am »
So, I figured I'd post some of my characters. These are the main ones. Mocha is my fursona so she gets more info.

Mocha
(Unessaracy)
Anatolian Shepherd X German Shepherd X Border Collie
Female
Unkown
Friendly, Nerdy, Introvert
Moch is friendly, but has trouble starting conversations. If you approach her she's happy to talk and she's very kind and forgiving. She loves to talk about books and movies and actors and overall just fan girl! She loves eading and watching movies late, so she's rather addicted to coffee!

Mocha at one point was a shy little nerdy girl that most people take her to be. But she's really not.
   Mocha couldn't take the emotional pain her characters put her through. So, she decided to get rid of any emotions related to her characters. And after reading about black magic, potions, and horcurxes, what do you really expect?
   After some -ahem- dealings, Mocha had successfully taken all her character inflicted pain and conflict away. Kinda. You see, she really just restrained them until it became to much and she lets them out in  a spur of love hate and every emotion in between. It's technically still Mocha, as it's her feelings and body, but she takes on another personality and look. That side of Mocha is known by Black Passion.
  Black Passion, or Passion, is prone to mood swings, and is dangerous for her outlashes. When stable she is confident, outgoing, and sassy, but her mood swings make her violent and depressed. She doesn't realize she is tied to Mocha, and is completely unaware she is only half a personality.
   Due to Passion's completely different personality, appearance, and how she is oblivious to her other half, it is suspected Mocha simply had another soul tied to her absorbing all excess emotion.
   Mocha, while aware of the changes, is unable to control her actions when Passion is in control. It does seem like the emotion transfer is one way- Mocha may only get rid of feelings she doesn't want. So, she does keep her mellow and sweet personality, along with feel enough to care about characters and others, just not enough to go crazy.

Fen
feh-nun
Wolf
Female
4 years old
Clever, Sassy, Sly
When fen was a young pup, she had a family and lived in a thick forest with huge trees. When she was a year old, an earthquake hit. Trees came crashing down, and the pack fleed and split up. Fen ran afyer her father, while her sister followed her mother- the sister and mother are now assumed dead. Fens father then told her a scerect- she was blood of Loki's son, Fenir; hence her name. He taught her many tricks, and he was good to her. Eventually she set off on her own to find a mate and pass down her bloodline. She now runs a mangy pack, consistent of loners, rogues, and outcasts. She uses her wits to control them and have them do chores, while she searches for a mate.

Kelur
kEE-luR
Feline
Male
Unknown age
Quiet, Attempted Kindness, Depressed
When Kelur was a baby, he lived in a large lion pride and was very happy. But one day a fire came through. The pride fleed, only caring for themselves, leaving Kelur behind. He was overtaken my flames, and pain grew in him until his passed out. Strangely, he woke sevral days later. He was in a strange place, with no fire. He was confused, until he saw his mother. His mothers body was burnt and covred in scars. He noticed hyena tracks surrounding them, then he realized. His mother has gone back to saw him, getting burned. When she got out of the flames, he was unconscious and looked dead, so heynas came and tried to eat him. His mother drove them off, but died soon after. Horrified, he looked around and tried to find his pride- when he noticed what he saw. He only saw blobs of grey- no color. He looked down at his paws to find a bright orange, the color of flames. His vision had been distorted and he was colorblind. Except for his vivid fur which would haunt him forever.

Silver
(Unessacery)
Wolf
Female
4 years old
Strong, Brave, Independent
As a young pup Silver was pressured into being the ultimate alpha by her father. Her father was a large Sub Ordinate, but still not as large as the alpha and could not challenge him. So he(Silvers Father) took to raising his daughter to be the perfect mate for an alpha. He succeeded, but Silvers personality was subdued in the proscess. She did become Alpha female, but she is very business focused and overly loyal to her pack.

Ricanti
rick-can-tee
Canine
Genderless
Young Adult
Easily excited, eager, optimistic
Ricanti is a computer geek. He loves programing coding and just anything to do with computers. When he talks about a new computer he wants, you'd think he'd explode in excitement!

Images Coming Soon
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:43:29 am by MochaCocoa »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
Re: Mochas Little Slaves
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:46:44 am »
Mocha-san, I absolutely love the information
You laid out for your characters
If possible I would love to see what they look like,
Even though I in-vision them to be marvelous
Keep them alive, I mean when I say that,
Well, I guess so many of my characters have faded away
Through the years, I try to hang on to the ones I have.
>u< Yeh

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 02:26:37 am »
<33 Thank you! I will be getting pictures up ASAP!

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:41:33 am »
My pleasure, Mocha-san
 I can't wait to see your 'Salves' in the arts/pictures ^_^
-Le stalks the page, lying in wait for the opportune moment- ouo
<3

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 02:44:09 am »
Mocha had a bit of an update....

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 03:53:08 am »
These are some smexy characters Mocha. ;-;
So far I've seen Mocha and Fen in-game. I must watch for the others. o^o

+Floof
I must see moarrr

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:01:22 pm »
^-^ I'll be one kelur later today

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 05:22:07 am »
I really love your characters, Mocha. CB They're very detailed!

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 10:53:58 am »
Thanks Attsos!