Author Topic: Hello, hello!  (Read 959 times)

Offline crimsonz94

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, hello!
« on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:09 pm »
I go by Luriastis but you can call me Luri~. I'm nineteen, going on twenty... and legit, I've waited weeks for the registration to open and now that it finally has, I can safely say that I'm here to join the fun. I've RPed for about eight years now and during those eight years, I've RPed different genres but have stuck with Warriors-type RPs pretty much the entire time. I hail from Jcink, Proboards and Invisionfree. I'm also on Chickensmoothie. Anyways, I'm looking to join a group. I  keep jumping between characters because I have no clue what I'm doing or how to jump in like a sane person would. I can't decide between felines and canines and I just need help... probably mental help, at that. If you have any questions or anything, don't be afraid to message me or post below. I don't bite... hard. ;D

Offline crimsonz94

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:52 pm »
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have a dA account, for anyone that's interested. c:

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 11:08:57 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart!
Congrats on catching those pesky registrations, and I hope you have a great time in-game. Haha, I was the same way on my first day- I didn't know what character model to use! Make sure you take a peek at these links; they'll help you in the future:
Rules
Staff
Manual
Need help? PM me or consult the help boards!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »
Welcome, floof c:
I hope the links Alpha provided you are helpful.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you will have a great time with the community.
If you need ANY help, feel free to PM me anytime! <3
   ~Good luck~

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 08:17:47 pm »
Welcome floof! Seems like you are quite a person with a funny personality. I was laughing at the last bit lol ("mental help"...) lol what the heck is wrong with me. Anyways, if you need any help then I'm sure to give you a helping hand, however it might be useful to check out the forum and game help boards c:
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads