Author Topic: Question  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Athanleedon22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Question
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:03:31 am »
I do not know how to change text colors. So can you tell me how to change text colors?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:12:01 am »
Changin' yer text's color is quite simple once ye' know how to do it. Merely use the code below and give it a try:

Code: [Select]
[color=Insert the color ye'd like to change the text to here]Add yer text here.[/color]
Also, if I'm not mistaken, this topic should be in the Site + Forum Help board thus keep notice as to where ye' post yer topics in the future.
gone

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 06:36:07 pm »
Changin' yer text's color is quite simple once ye' know how to do it. Merely use the code below and give it a try:

Code: [Select]
[color=Insert the color ye'd like to change the text to here]Add yer text here.[/color]
Also, if I'm not mistaken, this topic should be in the Site + Forum Help board thus keep notice as to where ye' post yer topics in the future.

Like Vespian said, that's one way to change color. Another way is, while typing a quick reply, click "Preview". That should bring you to a full editor. Near the top, very right of all of the buttons, should be a box that says "Change Color". Click it, and you will get some pre-set colors. Ex: Click the "Change Color" button and scroll to Blue! But some colors, such as white or lightblue, aren't available in the editor. What I did to find some odd colors is just put random color names into [color=~Color name here~]. That should work :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:42:23 pm by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.