Author Topic: Skylands Alliance RP and camp maps needed  (Read 531 times)

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Skylands Alliance RP and camp maps needed
« on: March 21, 2014, 07:27:43 pm »
ok, so basically my group (the Skyland Alliance)  needs a camp map and a RP map. for the camp map we were thinking kinda like a sky-based map (its a winged RP group) with the usual dens (4-7) and some platforms with grass, etc. any trees in the map we would like to be acacia trees (stand-able and normal) or firs. some taller mountains would be cool, as well as lotsa crystals (star aura to) any skulls, skeletons, and flying animals would be appreciated. as for water, a pond and small river going through the camp would be great. for the RP map it would have to be much larger (at least 4 times larger than camp map- i think) tall mountains with forests around them (acacia and oak) are good, as well as a couple of caves placed around the map. a lake and rivers are great for the water, and general animals, skeletons etc. would be awesome to. grass, rocks and fir trees are fine for plant decor. i personally dont care where you might place the camp portal, as long as its in plain sight and not... like, tucked away into the mountainside :P also, for the RP map, a temple-like structure where the RP map portal is would be cool. the sky is fine as it is in the camp- for the RP map perhaps a light-rain type for weather

we understand if you cant fulfill all the requested stuff, and if you just skip this thread entirely.
if you actually do the map, pm me and ill give you the email for you to send it to.

thanks for your time! ^_^
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Goldilocks

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Skylands Alliance RP and camp maps needed
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:46:24 pm »
I'll see if I can do this. I'm working on a map for someone else atm. ;D But when I finish i'll touch base with you. ;)

Offline Killbroke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Skylands Alliance RP and camp maps needed
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 01:09:33 am »
cool thanks a lot :D
i made a lot of mistakes

Offline Goldilocks

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile