Author Topic: Just a tad bit of help needed.  (Read 1182 times)

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Just a tad bit of help needed.
« on: April 09, 2014, 02:14:57 am »
Alrighty, so. My friend had Downloaded Feral City and is now currently missing half of the orginal markings that had came with this game when downloaded. She had gotten Mass Markings and a few Items. I'd helped and explaned as much as I could to help 'er out with these Files. Sad thing is, I am still basicly learnin' how to restore missing files.  :-\ Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Just a tad bit of help needed.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:31 am »
Which Mass masking did you input in? Cause really mostly all the Mass masking packages I had come across contain the original markings plus the other custom markings other people have made. Have you got the cfg file for markings? did you alter that at all?
Also did you make sure that you places the files for "Feral City" in the right spots?
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 08:48:28 am »
Take a look here for the original files including the markings.cfg file which I think you may need: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=44252.0

I would suggest taking a read at my tutorial for installing markings. It's possible you may have replaced the markings.cfg file with only the custom markings included. The tutorial covers manually adding custom markings to your game: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21635.0
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:41 am »
Which Mass masking did you input in? Cause really mostly all the Mass masking packages I had come across contain the original markings plus the other custom markings other people have made. Have you got the cfg file for markings? did you alter that at all?
Also did you make sure that you places the files for "Feral City" in the right spots?
I'll have to check in with her in game. She had basicly looked to me to help, there wasn't much I could do since she hadn't even known what version of Mass Markings she had gotten. I've asked if she had put the .FHP files in the Export and she said "I think so". She wasn't exactly sure but I might have to ask her later on today to see if she got Aug Mass Markings 22. She had whispered me in game for help since she didn't know what to do.