Poll

whats with patch?

is patch even needed?
0 (0%)
i also hope this will stop my promlems with getting onto the server too..
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: patch need it or not please answer  (Read 1062 times)

milothegolden

patch need it or not please answer
« on: April 06, 2014, 01:34:13 am »
i have had no luck at all with getting on the front server and patch once its connected/opened it keep going and going and going back to the same screen unless u press save or cancel? what the deal with this? could u plesse help if u think u know anything that could help me and thanks ;D if u do. ;D

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: patch need it or not please answer
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:47:37 am »
This really belongs in the Game help section, moving it for you. ^^

Also you don't need the patch unless you have a really old version of the game, the patch basically updates your game whenever there is a new update to the game, which there has not been for a while. So you'll most likely not need it.

Also if you're having problems trying to connect to the server I'd recommend look at these links:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144795#msg144795
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

milothegolden

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:56:33 pm »
i read that u must have patch to acess the game server, this is why i don't think i can get to the front server. :'(

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »
You don't need it, the patch has nothing to do with connectivity to the front server. I recommend checking out those links to solve your problem. ^^
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »
i read that u must have patch to acess the game server, this is why i don't think i can get to the front server. :'(

The patch is not needed to access the server. Like Genny said, it's for really old versions of Feralheart. You only need the one setup, other wise you'd probably crash.

Uninstall everything FH related and then reinstall only the FHsetup.

Front sever problems are internet related. For example, if you have many electronics on one modem, your internet will be slow and you'd probably have little bandwidth. Your firewall may be blocking, or maybe an antivirus. Lower both temporarily and see if that works.
Also, only keep Fh open alone without any other programs running.

Genny beat me! xD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:17:14 pm by AlphaEclipse »