Author Topic: Why do you go on Feral Heart?  (Read 2764 times)

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Why do you go on Feral Heart?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 05:06:13 pm »
The reason why I wake up everyday wanting to play Feral Heart is simply because it has one of the nicest online community's I've ever seen.
Also, I can always find friends and a good pride/pack/group no matter where I go on Feral Heart. <3

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 07:17:35 pm »
I go on FH because it's fun. Watching the warrior cats run around in Fluorite, stalking the horses in Bonfire, rping in a beautifully mapped pack, etc. I do different things. I don't really know why I'm fond of it, I just am, it's a fun game where you can meet new people who possibly will become your future friends.

Offline Foxdog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://darkfursblood.webs.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34:26 pm »
I play becouse my cosin told me about the game.
Now I watch the warriors with some silly names I dont like them mutch... only the long terms...
F3 ing on Bonefire is interresting you can watch gazels who eat TLK lions or over 100 official simbas or kovus

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 11:23:53 am »
Well, I don't actually have a real reason.. honestly, it has become more like a memory comeback to me. Y'know, going down ol' Memory Lane. I don't even RP anymore, I've sort of lost contact with those friends that I had here because of a long hiatus I went on, but... I'm trying to pull myself back as much as I can, when I have time and all. I go on just to watch how happy people are lol, and to revive my old memories. That's about it. :3