Author Topic: Realm Of Gods. It's done! Now to testing^^.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Griimmjow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
Realm Of Gods. It's done! Now to testing^^.
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:32:35 am »
Realm Of Gods!
IT'S DONE! Now to testing yes!. This might take some time though but i will try my best to be fast ^^
The gods are already taking a liking to their home!
<Byakko looking over.
<Suzaku with her motherly warmth!
Genbu and Seiryuu is open.. Whisper farengor on FH too know more..

Plains of genbu. As said, genbu is the black turtle with a tail of a snake, also the god of water and is known to have great wisdom!. Those who might live in his realm will be wise.
Temple

Jail of the plain. And the two small caves behind, you can only get in from underwater :'D.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:00:19 pm by Grimmjow »

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
Re: Realm Of Gods. Topic for Genbu, Byakko!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:32:44 am »
Start op on byakkos plains!.. Theres is few rules to this plains but ofc also rules to the other plains but!... I am a big fan of byakko  not because hes a tiger but because hes got a great title.. Even his own mountain.. Mount byakko, that is also where his temple is and stay.. His clan/Pack/Pride, will only be of tigers. And it will be very high ranked in the system of this plaine. You can call them peace keepers. If wanting a rp in there..Know a few rules.

Rule 1: All tigers must have a helmet on,, silver dark white gold.. Up to you..
Rule 2: The only ones allowed on mount byakko and the temple is the shaman and the leader with those who needed to be tested to become a real tiger. Aka younglings.
Rule 3: When finding a new leader, those who want to take the place and think they got the right stuff, a race will be held to the top of mount byakko!

The temple of byakko, on the very top.. It's gonna be hard to get there.. More like a test to see if you got what it takes to meet him!

Camp ground!.. Theres even a smith den for swords and helmets.. But eh.. No lava.. I did my best

Look a semi camp!... Well.. Something. 4 tents.. 1 for books, scrolls, reading, other gold.. Other two, books and more books!. More like a shaman camp :3

A bit of story to the plain!.. A griffen felt greater than a god and selfnamed himself one.. Ending the anger of byakko, and the wind whould crash everything!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:42:36 am by Grimmjow »

Startet a DA account!

Offline Griimmjow

• View Profile
Re: Realm Of Gods. Topic for Genbu, Byakko!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 10:32:52 am »
Huang Long's Temple!.

Huang long is the last god and has the main temple in the midle of the map!. Hes the chief god of all four and their father. His form is a japanses golden dragon, and with the power to turn time itself. Other powers eh..Wont use.. Then it whould be too power rp :S.
RULES OF THE MAP IS BY HIM!
Huang's words is law!..
The temple can be used to main meetings of all the clans that live in the map!..
Each clan has it's own place to sit, and above the gods of your homeland will look down!
THERE! Will be NO figthing in the midle plain!.. It's a peace place.. If your hate whould over come... Huang WILL strike down at you!.

Main temple, at night.. I had to.. It looked awsome!

Op to the temple,
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:11:52 am by Grimmjow »

Startet a DA account!