Author Topic: My Final Decision  (Read 1486 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
My Final Decision
« on: April 15, 2014, 09:58:19 pm »
Hello.
Ever since my marriage and from the moment I found out I was pregnant, I kind of acted different.
I fell into a depression state and became more moody than I've ever been. I got help from my husband who gladly helped me.
Over that time, I have been thinking about what I've being doing.
I have been thinking the same thing for a while; "What am I doing getting pregnant at age 18!? How did I even get married at age 18!?"
Later on, I realize: I'm not responsible enough to take care of another human being other than my friends, family, and myself.
Therefore with this said, I have decided to take a break from all the websites' I have joined until I learn how I can be responsible for all those in my care.
To those who actually read this fully and cared, thank you for understanding.
If you didn't read this fully, I'm sorry you are like who you are.

Next, I will be absent from Saturday (April 19, 2014) to Monday (April 21, 2014).
Thank you.

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: My Final Decision
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:08:11 pm »
Aww, good-bye. <3 I hope you enjoy the wonder of having a family. And good luck with your baby. <3 +Floof for you.

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:11:25 pm »
Even though I do not know you personally, I'm sad to see you go.
It's an early age to get both married and pregnant at, but it's seemingly normal for some.
I respect your decision to take such a break until you feel ready and responsible enough.
That makes me believe that you're already very responsible, but that won't change the current situation.
I don't think it's something you'll regret either, but perhaps the opposite.
It'll hopefully be a decision you'll really come to cherish in the future.
I wish you the best of luck in your life, and I hope I'll get to know how things worked out for you during and after the break.
RETIRED.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:28:52 pm »
While ye' may be absent for a bit, ye' do have a big responsibility on yer shoulders thus it's more than understandable as to why yer takin' a departure. I wish ye' the best of luck with all that yer goin' through but, as Ms. Ressy stated herself, said events do happen to other individuals. Sometimes practically out of the everyday norm. Therefore, don't allow somethin' like this get ye' down and troubled, alright? Ye' have a baby girl/boy on the way after all! Be happy! Plus, ye' have a husband that will be there for ye' every step of the way. If it helps, try lookin' on the positive aspects and/or outcome and perhaps it'll lighten yer day. Regardless, I bid ye' farewell and look forward to seein' ye' around here again once ye' decide to return/after yer break Ms.
gone

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 03:16:58 am »
Aw, it's always sad to see a member go, but not forever it sounds like. Though it's good that you took time away from this and worried about the big matters in life. Maybe this'll be one of the greatest things that happens to you, you never know. And when the child gets older, maybe they'll join us here too. :) With the best of luck and happiness, I say farewell.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 03:25:25 am »
oh no! i'm sure you'll be a great mother and it's OK to get an abortion, if you're up for that.. it probably costs lots of money and i don't know if you can do it past any certain point?? but i hope light shines on your situation soon

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 03:35:01 am »
Ohh, I can see the responsibility you have to give to the baby. Hey, at least you are a legal adult. Rumor has it that a girl got knocked up at my school, and she's only 14. She has been out of school for a week, much likely at the doctors. What sucks is that her boyfriend had dumped her for another girl, he says he got "bored of her" and "too much drama surrounds them". It could be that she's dealing with depression (or maybe STD's idk lol), but this was originally told by one of her friends (not really best friend but pretty connected), or so as my friend says. Plus, pregnancy may be the reason her boyfriend left her, hence the "too much drama" reason.

Hope you have a nice life with your baby and your husband, luv.

and it's OK to get an abortion, if you're up for that..
Yeah, like anyone would like that lol. Abortion is a touchy subject for many people, btw.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 03:37:36 am »
Yeah, like anyone would like that lol. Abortion is a touchy subject for many people, btw.

yes, i know, but i'm just trying to help uvu

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!