Author Topic: Warrior Cat Rps? The Input  (Read 4370 times)

Offline Sakura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Previously "Swmachoodoo"
    • chuutsie
    • chuutsie
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cat Rps? The Input
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 01:13:20 am »
I wouldn't be so hasty as to limit this... "war" as some of you described it to just Warrior Cat roleplay leaders. Yes, I've seen plenty of leaders bicker over members (Who I might add, usually end up joining neither clan) but I've also seen many non-warrior leaders practically explode to defend their prospective recruit like a mother with a child.

A few months ago, I joined a very infamous -or so I am told- warrior cats roleplay (Not going to say any names for the sake of privacy and basic manners. Infer if you must.)  and did not roleplay once. Not a single post was sent from me. When I inevitably bored myself to tears and decided to pop into a different roleplay, a "higher-up" had the audacity to whisper me asking why I had logged off and even asked me to log back onto my character! First impressions do count. I digress.

I agree with Coalara's point on the idea of leaders caring more about numbers.
It's absurd, really. I join roleplays to roleplay, not recruit until the end of time; sure, I like helping recruit- for a maximum of three hours.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:31:34 pm »
I wouldn't be so hasty as to limit this... "war" as some of you described it to just Warrior Cat roleplay leaders. Yes, I've seen plenty of leaders bicker over members (Who I might add, usually end up joining neither clan) but I've also seen many non-warrior leaders practically explode to defend their prospective recruit like a mother with a child.

A few months ago, I joined a very infamous -or so I am told- warrior cats roleplay (Not going to say any names for the sake of privacy and basic manners. Infer if you must.)  and did not roleplay once. Not a single post was sent from me. When I inevitably bored myself to tears and decided to pop into a different roleplay, a "higher-up" had the audacity to whisper me asking why I had logged off and even asked me to log back onto my character! First impressions do count. I digress.

I agree with Coalara's point on the idea of leaders caring more about numbers.
It's absurd, really. I join roleplays to roleplay, not recruit until the end of time; sure, I like helping recruit- for a maximum of three hours.

This right here is a good, but clear statement. I'm sure most have seen leaders caring more of numbers, just as some mapped Rps do now, but I wouldn't consider it a war, I would say it is more the people behind the character doing it, after all they are the ones logged into the account right? But, some of this is not even accounted towards what I was thinking, some mapped role plays do the same thing, if that's what some of you were intending as well as the other comments, there is no hating here as I have a few warrior cats myself, I'm just noting that some leaders have been arguing over people, and detouring them away from their group then they get mad, but, those are some good examples of what's been going on lately, thanks guys~

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 01:10:06 pm »
I have noticed that it happens every once in a while but it usually doesn't turn into a fight about who gets the warrior, kit, elder, etc. The Warrior usually goes to the one that asked first or they just say "No thank you" but I have noticed that once in a while it gets a little out of hand. My way of stopping it is usually just to join one clan and the person they were fighting over join the other, but first I whisper the person witch clan they REALLY want to join...I've always got extra Warrior cat characters laying around that are pre-made for the exact reason. ~ 0oRainyWolfo0