Author Topic: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)  (Read 19875 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |Tempestatem Silva|(Forest Animal RP. Open & Accepting)
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2014, 04:10:56 pm »
((Short post and no edits))

With the Rabbits sudden outburst Riana chuckled-her head turning back now and the cat was gone from view-but an owl quickly replaced her as it flew up into the sky from a tree. Shrugging, the black she-wolf turned her head back towards the small spotted Rabbit that was now hopping along side her "It wouldn't surprise me, those felines are unpredictable" she mumbled with a slight roll to her eyes as she slowed down the pace for the smaller and obviously younger creature. Watching her way as she stalked forward, broad paws pressing against the soil leaving prints and twigs snapping beneath her heavy paws. "And I would expect you to be, Rabbit. But don't worry, I don't count those I have been friendly to as prey, more of a protector if you would say..." Smiling she looked down at the rabbit and nodded her head "Well, anywhere my legs take me-unless you thought of somewhere?" She spoke, with a questioning tone and a tilt to her head followed by a raised brow.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2014, 02:33:32 am »
The rabbit smiled at the wolf, standing on his hine legs and licking her nose. "You are really nice." He said. "An do you mind if I tag along for a bit? I think I have enough trust in you to at keep me safe for a little while..." He looked at the wolf again before continuing along beside the wolf, proud that he made a new friend that wouldn't eat him.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2014, 02:37:16 am »
((My application is on the page before this one, Aoi. I was wondering if I was accepted?))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2014, 03:55:16 pm »

Riana

As the black she-wolf trudged along she felt a sudden wet feelineg on her snout-causing her to stop for a moment looking down at the smaller creature-a half smile on her face although she felt a little weird after that from a prey animal. Shrugging it off she quickly stepped forward catching up with him and looking down "Yeah well you gotta be nice to someone, besides I don't focus on killing things as much as most predators do..." she mumbled raising a brow. The question of the small creature caused her ears to swirl around "I guess wouldn't mind that, aslong as you don't muck up my hunting or anything-and I shall protect you." she spoke dipping her head.

Although Riana wasn't quite sure where she was going she knew her surroundings rather well-they seemed to be heading a little more towards the forested area of the forest-were most animals seemed to wonder at night, although it wasn't the safest it held a challange just what she liked. Looking down at her new buddy she smiled.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2014, 01:54:47 am »

The mountain lion watched the little rabbit hop away.  She chuckled, a wicked sound in the back of her throat, "Oh but you should be, little one."  She stayed at her spot for a split second before disappearing through some underbrush.  Her ears swiveled as she caught the sound of an owl's wings beating.  Night was coming soon.  If she were to have a night hunt, she'd better rest now.  Zarya returned to the crevice in the side of a cliff that she called her den.  It was farther away from the meadow, but it was still close to the more occupied creek.  She could usually catch an unsuspecting traveler of the night.  She pushed the encounter with the trio of unlikely friends to the back of her mind.  That was a spur of the moment argument.  The truth is, Zarya had little to no one to speak to her whole life.  At times she went weeks without talking at all.  It had actually felt good to talk to someone, even though it was to a stubborn little uncaring rabbit.