Author Topic: Rusty's Character Corner (Nik, Rabbitfoot, Crosseyes, Boomer's History Added)  (Read 2551 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Drawings shown in this page is not done by me.  They were made by many different people on the art pages.
I did draw the picture for Crosseyes.

Table Of Contents
CharChar
Dollo
Boomer
Snow Shoe
Key
Nik
Rabbitfoot
Crosseyes

Role
He is my second fursona and my current one.

Breed
Unrealistic DLH cat

Appearance
CharChar is a small but fluffy blue male cat.  His pelt is a dark blue color and he has a darker blue underbelly.  He has white toes on all feet.  Only on his left side he has small white dots.  His right ear is bright red.  

Personality
To be honest it is hard to right the personality of your fursona because they have your personality.  CharChar enjoys reading, drawing and writing stories.  He has ADHD and a low form of autism.  This makes him focus on one thing much longer than normal people which could be good or bad depending on what it is.  He has a hard time understanding how to act around people and as a hard time making friends.  He doesn't know how to tell if a person condensers him a friend or not.  He cares a lot for his friends but as few very close friends.  

History
I guess this is the closest thing I can get to a history.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=44125.0

Dollo

Picture is a little outdated.

Role
He is often just a character to mess around with however he does have a story behind him and can be used in a roleplay.  He was my first fursona but was replaced with CharChar.  Since then his personality has changed.

Breed
Unrealistic wolf dog

Appearance
Dollo is a bright yellow with medium fur.  His legs are all blue.  The underside of his tail is also blue.  He as a backwards # on his hind on the right side.  Both ears are partly flopped and both are grey.  His left eye is green and the other is blue.

Personality
Dollo was hurt badly as a pup and he is a little on the crazy side.  He is super friendly but very annoying.  He doesn't know when he has crossed the line or has hurt someone.  However he does know how to survive and knows who wants to hurt him.  But he does do better in a group.  He can't stand being alone.

History
Dollo was born into one of the biggest packs around and his father was the alpha.  Because he was born with the mark on his hind he was to be the new leader of the pack when he grew up.  But his older brother, born in another litter but with the same parents, wanted him out of the way.  If Dollo died he would become the leader even without the mark.  So he tried to kill him.  He hurt Dollo badly which messed up his mind.  His brother was killed because of his actions.  But Dollo could not fit in with his serious pack mates and left the pack.  His pack is after him because they feel he betrayed him.

Boomer

Role
Non roleplay character.

Breed
Unrealistic DSH cat

Appearance
Boomer's main color is black.  She has a white underbelly and orange splatter paws.  She has three diamond shaped red markings on her back.  She has long red hair that falls on her left side.  She wears a red spiked bracelet and a collar.

Personality
Boomer is often judged by her looks and finds it hard to make friends.  But she is very friendly and is open to new things and ideas.  She can be shy but very curious.

History
Boomer was born in an alleyway and her family were strays.  They were to most feared cats around and no one messed with them.  Keeping with that theme, they made their kits look as scary as they could.  They used dye and items.  Boomer was born as a normal tux cat but was altered by these things.  But Boomer was scared of the alleyways and wanted to make friends, not chase everyone away.  So she allowed a human to pick her up and take her away which is where she got her collar.  She still lives with her owners but she is an outside cat and doesn't often go inside unless it is raining or snowing.

Snow Shoe

Role
Roleplay character

Breed
Snow Vorox and Forest Vorox hybrid.  My made up race.

Appearance
Snow Shoe is about the size of a German shepherd, which is small for a Vorox.  He is smaller because of his Snow Vorox half.  He has very thin tan fur with white paws.  His paws have much thicker fur and can handle much colder weather.  He has pulled back ears and dark blue eyes, however he cannot see.  He has a long tail with a sliver tip.  He wears a burnt pale pink blanket as a bandanna.

Personality
Snow Shoe lives in a harsh world where his kind are often hunted, killed or caught to work as slaves.  Most Vorox are jumpy and quick to anger.  But Snow Shoe is much more calm.  He enjoys messing about and making jokes.  He quickly makes friends.  Many think that he is way too trusting.  But he understands that life is dangerous and always keeps an eye out for danger just like everyone else.  He will be serious when needed and is a great fighter.  He is second in command of the Shyon Pack but many think he should be leader.  But he always just says that a leader does not just need to know how to fight and Simon knows what he is doing and is a better leader than he could be.

History
Snow Shoe lived in a safe house for Vorox, mainly for deaf and blind Vorox.  He lived their for about a year before the place burned down.  The only thing he has left is a pale burnt pink blanket that he now uses as a bandanna.  He is able to see by using echolocation and was able to live on his own.  He was consecrated weird by others because he was blind and was seen as weak.  because of that no one would allowed him into their pack.  He found a young Forest vorox by the name of Simon and took him in.  A little later he met another Forest Vorox named Jack.  The three formed a small pack and lived together for several years before they were attacked and they lost Simon.  Jack and him looked for him but after a year they lost hope.  Simon was able to find them, now an adult and part of a good sized pack that he was slowly gaining control of.  Snow Shoe and Jack joined the pack and soon Simon became the leader and chose Snow Shoe as the second in command.  (All characters mentioned are owned by me.)

Key

Role
Roleplay character

Breed
Realistic lion

Appearance
Key is a quite large and bulky lion with clear mussel.  He as a thick black mane and a brown pelt with a white underbelly and brown eyes.

Personality
Key is a gentle giant with a liking for cubs.  He is very friendly and enjoys playing with lions younger than him because lions his age are too serious.  Key currently is not in a pride but is looking for one.  The problem is he needs to lead any pride he joins being that he is a male and take a mate.  He doesn't feel like he is responsible enough for that and defiantly doesn't think he can properly raise a litter of cubs.

History
Key was born into a normal pride and lived a normal life until he grew older and became a threat to the leadership of the pride and his father chased him out.  So far he has been unable to create his own pride.

Nik

Role
Roleplay character

Breed
Realistic Wolf

Appearance
Nik is a skinny and small brown wolf with cream patches throughout the brown.  He has a white underbelly.  He walks with a limp because he was born with a broken leg.  His back left leg, which is discolored, is broken and healed wrong so it often holds it up.  He has bright green eyes.

Personality
Nik isn't what you would call shy or scared, he is just careful.  He doesn't want to pick a fight and doesn't want to cause trouble.  He doesn't want to be put on the spot or put into a high rank so whenever he meets any group of wolves he always takes the place of an omega.  Nik will start to open up once to knows how things work.  He is friendly and talkative but tends to be overly worried about his friends.  He will fight if needed but rather talk or run.  Nik is very protective of pups and feels like he needs to keep them save, it could be because he wasn't cared for as a pup.

History
Nik was born into a pack with strict rules and if someone disobeyed they were banished.  His father was the beta and was in charge of making sure everyone was following orders.  One of the rules was that if any runts or weak pups were born they were to be abandoned.  So when Nik was born he was thrown out into the wild even before his eyes were open because he was born with a broken leg.  It was expected for him to die, but he was taken in by a Lynx and cared for in her litter.  When he grew older he left her but one of his adoptive brothers came along with him whose name is Marv.  Nik cannot stay in one place for long because he was discovered by his old pack.  His brother, Flaire, and his father, Nixon, are out to kill him.  Nixon doesn't want anyone to find out he produced a pup like Nik because he would not be able to stay with his mate because it would be considered a bad bloodline.

Rabbitfoot

Role
Fan Made Warrior Cat, Medicine Cat for roleplay.

Breed
Realistic DLH

Appearance
Rabbitfoot is a all white long hair cat.  He has a black splatter paw on his front right.  He is not a very large cat, but he also isn't very small.  He has pink pads, nose and inside his ears, which is sometimes called a 'Pinky'.  He has pale blue eyes that are a little misted over because he is blind.

Personality
Rabbitfoot is a little too friendly for his own good.  He likes to think he fits in with everybody.  Even though he is a cat of  ThunderClan he will happily interact with cats from other clans, kittypets or loners as long as they are friendly towards him.  Some cats think he is annoying because he is overly talkative.  But Rabbitfoot also knows that there are cats that could hurt him and watches for any signs of aggression and often takes advice to stay away from a cat.

History
Rabbitfoot was born blind which made him have to be a medicine cat.  When he was six moons(Months) old he became the current medicine cat's appearance.  Her name was Maplebreeze and she wasn't very friendly.  It was hard for Rabbitfoot to understand which plant was which and get along with Maplebreeze but over time he started to like her and she started to treat him better when he began to understand what to do.  Maplebreeze was killed in a fox attack, her last words was giving Rabbitfoot his full medicine cat name.  (Before then he was known as Rabbitpaw.)  Rabbitfoot fell in love with the medicine cat of WindClan.  Her name was Mosstail. (Owned by Mudtail)  However the roleplay kind of died before anything happened, which kind of sucked.

Crosseyes

Role
'Bad Guy' Roleplay Character

Breed
Realistic DLH Cat

Appearance
Crosseyes is a long haired calico.  Most of his body is white but he has many orange, black and brown spots.  His left eye is green and his right eye is blue, both a stuck looking at his nose.  He looks cross eyed, hence his name.

Personality
Crosseyes is not what you would call sane.  He is a little on the crazy side, ok, a lot on the crazy side.  He often has a expression alike from the Cheshire Cat.  He doesn't have friends, just an leader and temporary allies.  He often talks about death and how long and slow life is.  He seems to like talking about time.  It is quite hard to understand what goes on in his head.  He could be messed up because calico males are very rare and always got something wrong with them.

History
Crosseyes was born into WindClan as a pretty sane and normal cat.  However he was often teased and mistreated by his clan mates and litter mates because he looked different.  He had a hard time doing much because his sight is messed up which made others laugh at him more.  He withdrew himself from all other cats and wouldn't talk to anyone.  Until Runningpaw(fox) took interest in him.  Runningpaw was also picked on because of the why he spoke and they way he treated everyone.  The two would stay around only each other and plan revenge, and they did.  Runningfox was able to frame the leader and take leadership.  Crosseyes did not become deputy but he was considered high ranked and feared.  The rest of the story has yet to happen.....

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:26:26 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Character Corner
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:27:05 pm »
I like the way all yer characters possess a whimsical trait to them, mainly via exterior appearance followed by the variety of personalities ye've given each character so none of them act just like the other. Ye've got quite the imagination creatin' yer own species (via Snow Shoe) as well. I'm eager to learn about Boomer's past and CharChar's evolution over the years was quite amusin'. A well-put character thread Ms. and I applaud ye' for yer work. Thank ye' for sharin' with us!
gone

lindaminda

Re: Rusty's Character Corner (Key Added)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:10:35 pm »
Wonderfull character you have :)
CharChar is mai favourite, not just because his name is really original and his look is extremly cute. It's also because I love his personality and bio.
Other characters are also interesting and pretty, especially Snow Shoe.
Good job on this one:D
+Floof:3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Thank you for the nice posts!
I just noticed that all the characters I posted are quite sociable.  Why are all my favorite characters so friendly!?  I guess I just have to add in Crosseyes, which is in my avatar, he hates people.

Large update!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:08:35 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline 0oRainyWolfo0

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The only place your free is in your dreams
    • View Profile
Love all of them, if I had to choose a favorite it would be Boomer.
Nice picture my the way.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
I love the way your characters are, very bright and catchy! :3