Author Topic: Fluorite Plains + Severe Connections Problems  (Read 1469 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Fluorite Plains + Severe Connections Problems
« on: May 11, 2014, 06:43:30 pm »
Ok, so recently I've been going on a character and jumping through Fluorite Plain's portals and losing connection (ALL THE TIME). However, on characters that are already in Fluorite Plains I don't crash. But the time my often crashing began was the time I turned on Brokami's old HD pack on the high setting, BEFORE the new one that came out on May 1st, 2014. I crashed very quickly during that time. And sense then I have been having often crashes. It just starting out with, "Failed to connect to map server, Wish to try again?" I pressed 'Ok' but it never worked. Then whenever I downloaded things it got worse and worse, I didn't notice it until that day I crashed on my TEC character, Navu when it said, "FeralHeart has stopped working," Please help! This might be my last day on FeralHeart if I can't find a resolution. ;-; And I might have to stop being a part of this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk82FlJP9naIe7F_Mk_-86g
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

AlphaEclipse

Re: Fluorite Plains + Severe Connections Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:49:52 pm »
Hmm, sorry to hear about this. I'd recommend switching your rendering system first, and then looking in Feralheart >> media >particles and deleting any ending in _0, _1, and so on.
I think it might be the mod making your game loose connection- Try saving all of your presets, maps, etc and then reinstall FH without the mods. Here's a link to the Big Help thread that might help with possible connection issues: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

Edit: I had the same thing happen to me with the same mod (not the one from May.) I had to reinstall, and it did work.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:51:41 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 06:51:55 pm »
I'll try almighty' AlphaEclipse. *Bows*
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 06:53:47 pm »
I'll try almighty' AlphaEclipse. *Bows*
LOL. -pets head- I hope it works. I literally had the same issue.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 06:55:35 pm »
I think it's the mod pack, since it demands a lot of work (or energy) from your computer/laptop. If so, I suggest to uninstall it.
If that's not the case, then I hope you eventually figure out the problem and solve it. Hopefully Alpha's suggestions will work. c:

Alpha,youninja

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 06:57:24 pm »
But Oreo, I have the fastest computer in my entire house. And my computer was made to render high quality things and load things quickly and be quick.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 07:02:13 pm »
But Oreo, I have the fastest computer in my entire house. And my computer was made to render high quality things and load things quickly and be quick.

I'm not sure then. My laptop is pretty new, but when I downloaded Brokami's mod pack, my laptop lagged heavily and it kept on crashing. So unfortunately, I had to uninstall it.
Again, if that [Brokami's mod pack] is not the case, I hope you figure out the problem and the solution.