Author Topic: Fun Games?  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Equi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fun Games?
« on: May 30, 2014, 12:51:25 pm »
Hello :3 anyone know of some fun games? I like horse ones the best but will play anything

I know about Howrse,Horse Isle,Riding High and Star Stable so don't say them please tell me about ones I don't know.

They are fun but Howrse gets dull,the market on Horse Isle is insane,Riding High is not even released and Star Stable I find quite childish and kiddyfied.

What do you recomend? And please no kid games..I am not a child. xD

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Fun Games?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:38:57 pm »
I'd recommend checking Shadows Of Mine out. Its a game where you can play as a variety of animals. Its currently Work-In-Progress though and we are planning to re-release it in July/August. (Yes we released it in December 10th 2013 but due to my laptop breaking; we had to restart the project.

Still interested? Check it here: http://shadowsofmine.proboards.com
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Games?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 03:55:41 pm »
I highly recommend Claws And Fangs. It's a game where you can play a lot of animals. And that includes : Wolf
- Feline(Lion)
- Cat
- Horse(Not promised)
- Bear
- Ferret
- Owl(not promised)
- Fox
As you can see, horses are not promised but there is a 50% chance of horses being in the game. The important thing is that the game is in-progress but you can feel free to join the community and kindly wait for the game to be released. The moderators and admins, including me, are working for the game and I'm sure the game will be out this year. We'll have a chat if horses will be in the game.
If you want to join, feel free to sign in.
http://clawsandfangs-rpg.proboards.com/

In-game username: Honest~Faith