Author Topic: OPTIC VOID PACK - wolf rp, semi literate - NOW RECRUITING  (Read 2004 times)

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
OPTIC VOID PACK - wolf rp, semi literate - NOW RECRUITING
« on: February 17, 2014, 11:02:29 am »
Hello and welcome to the Optic Void wolf pack! This pack is slightly different to other packs. The pack is separated into different parts which we call 'ports'. Each port has a unique character and each is ruled by a beta. The betas have a council once every half moon, which is top secret, and the other members of the pack are not allowed to attend it.

Let me tell you some more about the ports:

Adjuus - These are the members of the pack who are always ready to help. They are kind and accept anyone who wants to join their port. In battle, they are reluctant to kill their enemies and prefer to take them prisoner. However, they are forever loyal to the beta and will do anything they tell them to do. Even though they might not be the best of warriors, they are excellent hunters. This is because they want their prey to die without knowing what happened to it and so they have trained themselves to be extra stealthy. The Adjuus are usually smaller in height and have light fur colours with subtle markings.

Mylez - These are the fierce members of the pack. Strong, ferocious and fast, they are the best of warriors. They are strict with new members and will put them to the test to see if they are good enough to be part of the port. They are merciless in battle and have very messy meals. From the moment they learn how to walk, the pups are trained as warriors. However though they play rough games, they have the sweetest hearts when it comes to friendship and they will die for their friends and family without hesitation. The Mylez are usually larger in size and have dark colour with fierce markings.

Seyfus - The Seyfus are the mysterious members of the pack. This port is very small and they like to keep to themselves. They can pass unoticed if they wish and never show their full emotions except when they are in love. Every full moon, they go to some kind of holy place where they worship the moon. On these occasions, they go into some kind of trance. They call their delta Saeyra. She is the one who communicates with the moon and occasionally she can see visions into the future. She is the one  who makes battle strategies. When her visions start to fail her, a newborn female pup is chosen to become the next Saeyra as it were. The Seyfus have either dark fur with light markings or light fur with dark markings.

RULES

No god modding

Be polite

Be literate

No wings

No powers

APPLICATION

Name

Personality

Port

Description or photo (if available)

Just to say, the betas for the Mylez and the Adjuus are not taken so message me if you are interested.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:50:30 pm by Akimra »

Offline CapnNugget

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Let me tell you how it works on my ship..."
    • @CapnNugget
    • View Profile
Re: OPTIC VOID PACK - wolf rp, semi literate - NOW RECRUITING
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 02:28:09 am »
Name: Anaba-meaning "she returns from war"
Personality: Anaba is fierce, loyal, kind, smart, fast, and strong. She would give her life for her pack and her family.
Port: Mylez
Description: Dark grey/black pelt, light blue/green eyes, and tall. If I could I'd add a picture.
I do need to know if the pack is mapped cause I can't download maps. If there's anything else you need to know about my character just let me know. Hope to see ya soon :)
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets."

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 05:48:49 pm »
Name: Anaba-meaning "she returns from war"
Personality: Anaba is fierce, loyal, kind, smart, fast, and strong. She would give her life for her pack and her family.
Port: Mylez
Description: Dark grey/black pelt, light blue/green eyes, and tall. If I could I'd add a picture.
I do need to know if the pack is mapped cause I can't download maps. If there's anything else you need to know about my character just let me know. Hope to see ya soon :)

Your character sounds great! You are accepted into the pack!!! I wanted to have a map at first but I decided against it so we will stay in either South Pole or Sky's Rim (I will be holding a vote to decide which one later). In the meantime, you can add me in-game (akimra2622), just PM me to meet up at a specific time in-game.

Offline CapnNugget

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Let me tell you how it works on my ship..."
    • @CapnNugget
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 07:28:51 pm »
Awesome! Thank you :) I'll add you when I get on later and we can maybe meet up
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets."

Offline TawnyWolf666

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 06:03:38 pm »
Name: Samphire
Personality: A sweet and energetic wolf, Samphire is difficult to control and often gets lost whilst exploring. She is extremely kind and caring, and is extremely protective of her pack. She hates to cause harm to anything.
Port: Adjuus
Description: Frosty grey pelt, slightly lighter underfur, mane, legs and tail tip. Light grey eyes, and quite small
and thin.
I would also like to know when RP sessions are, as there are only certain days when I am able to play. :)