Author Topic: Mac Problems  (Read 1010 times)

Derp//

Mac Problems
« on: June 01, 2014, 06:07:26 pm »
Alright, I've been having some problems. :I

I used to play FH on my new Mac. It worked completely fine. It was all pretty good.
Sometimes I crash and have to reinstall the game, but renaming the folder always helped, so :I I just did that for awhile.

Now when I start it I can play for 5 minutes and I lose connection. Then when I try to go back, after another five minutes it crashes. :c I've tried reinstalling the game twice, and nothing's seemed to work.

If you can help, thanks.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Re: Mac Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:16:09 pm »
You may have accidentally renamed something /inside/ of the file other than the file itself, causing it to crash as it loads. Check and see if you have, and check your Firewall to see if something could be blocking the game itself. If not, check your internet connection, you could've just caused it to shut off every now and then. You should try to install the torrent, or download the MAC version of FH. -Re

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 07:22:06 pm »
From what I understand you cannot play the default FH on your mac. (If I'm wrong please tell me)
Some time ago a release of FH was created called FH+, which is a Mac version of the game.
Here is the link download;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9xvbnvxq91xn995/FeralHeart_mac_1.13_p8.zip
Just skip add on adfly and click download, then instal. Y'know the drill.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Derp//

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 07:57:54 pm »
I do use the mac version. I'm still trying things with the firewall and my connection.