Author Topic: Urgent: Aug 22 Mass Markings  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Dirrane

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Urgent: Aug 22 Mass Markings
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:24:25 pm »
First of all, putting the word 'urgent' into your post usually attracts people's attention. Second, halp! I have this problem with downloading things from all browsers, whether it's Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. The download always ends with a ''Failed - Network Error'' notice. I think it started when I was downloading some custom content for the Sims. I found out that it only happens when I download from Mediafire.

And I really need the Aug 22 Mass Markings.. but I think that can only be downloaded with a mediafire link. It's really annoying that I don't have them, because everybody looks like a marshmallow. I finally got something downloaded from Dropbox (Pawsome Items V5) today, but I was wondering if one kind person could pack the Mass Markings 3 into a folder with the items.cfg file and all the items, and upload it to Dropbox for me<3 Or even linking me to a download already on Dropbox. c: Tank'ye, floofs.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:54:40 pm by Dirrane »

Aicosu125

Re: Urgent: Aug 22 Mass Markings
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:32:31 pm »
I don't believe there is a different link for the Aug 22 Mass Markings, but I'm sure someone would be glad to upload it to Dropbox or somewhere else. I would do it myself, but I don't have dropbox. Hope you get the markings soon and don't see any floofy marshmellows c:

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:35:22 pm »
It may have something to do with your firewall that is blocking things from downloading, have you tried checking that? If it's nothing with that, I'm sure someone can upload it to dropbox (I would but I don't have a dropbox :P)

And yes, your right, "Urgent" does grab your attention XD

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Dirrane

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:48:50 pm »
Ah, thanks anyway guys. :3 I hope they will. I feel good wandering around and at least seeing people's items.. even if they look like marshmallows. Really need to fix dat.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:55:23 pm by Dirrane »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 06:10:32 pm »
May I interupe? c:
Try to download MM's with Internet Explorer.
Maybe it will work? ;)
Good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!