Author Topic: Preset Uploader Crashing!  (Read 785 times)

Offline Kynna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Feral Pride Productions
Preset Uploader Crashing!
« on: June 10, 2014, 02:44:03 am »
 i have been running into issues regarding uploading my presets to the game. I have followed your tutorial on YouTube downloading and installed everything i needed to. I can even see other players preset's so i know its working correctly. The issues im running into is i made my own preset and exported it into the game. When i go under User Panel and upload my preset to the server for everyone to see, all i get is  " Connection is lost with the server" every time. Been trying to upload my preset for everyone else to see for a few days now and its not working. i Have checked my files they are all correct, and i have verified my size of upload and that is correct  being 1,289KB so its under 2MB but its not uploading. please help i would really appreciate it :D I have worked hard and alot of time on my preset and it would suck to not be able to show fellow fluffies my markings :)

<3 Ky

AlphaEclipse

Re: Preset Uploader Crashing!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 02:55:02 am »
That's strange.
Maybe you should try restarting your computer and using another browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. Are you such you followed the directions in the preset sync thread correctly? Try reexporting your preset and uploading it again. You could also try restarting your internet. I'm honestly not sure why it would be doing that; maybe someone else has some more infomation. ^^
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:00:18 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:59:14 am »
Arr, this is strange.

I suggest makin' sure yer internet is well connected and has all full bars. It sounds to me that there's an interruption in the transaction that's restrictin' ye' from properly uploadin' yer preset file(s). It'd also be good in givin' the suggestions provided by Ms. Eclipse a try.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:06:55 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline Kynna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Feral Pride Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 06:05:46 am »
i have restarted my pc, re-exported file 3 times, tried on 2 different browsers and everything is working fine, but i am still getting "connection error when i go to upload my preset. :/ idk what else to do.