Author Topic: Body Marking.  (Read 1849 times)

Offline UselessAdvice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Where is my cookie?
    • View Profile
Body Marking.
« on: June 09, 2014, 03:23:13 pm »
I've been makin' my own head and tail markin' perfectly fine. But I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something.

I always put the coding in the notepad first, and then I see if it came onto the list. And I click on it, and there is nothin' to come up (I have no texture with it). But with the body, I put the coding in. Makin' no texture for it, but when I try, it comes up as a skeleton. And I also do the texture for it, but it still pops up as a skeleton. Is it a glitch or something?

~ UselessAdvice.
Say Somethin'?

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: Body Marking.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:20:49 pm »
Could ye' possibly post some screenshots of the problem in hand? Or if possible, it'd be really helpful if you could post your marking files and coding here so we could see if there's something wrong that maybe you've not noticed? c: Though if you don't feel comfortable posting your marking files here, feel free to send them to me over PM~

As for the skeleton one, do you mean it comes up as the skeleton marking? If so then, by any chance, have you got your marking at the end of your markings list because there is a limit to how many markings a player can have before. After it reaches the limit of markings it can have, it just replaces the texture with some of the default markings for some reason.
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:12:29 pm »
If you already have a mass marking pack with it, it's probably replaced with a skeleton marking because your markings list is full. Sadly, the amount of markings on fh is limited. And for some reason, when it's full, it will show default markings instead of the ones you've made..
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 08:34:43 pm »
Sometimes markings will replace themselves a few times with the default markings as said above FH has a limit of markings it can use
However if you go through your markings in-game on the list and find any that dont come up with any markings E.G Zebra mass marking or other markings that have no texture to it at all, delete it in your notepad or change its name to your markings name but delete the original Zebra marking or other mass marking you replaced it with from your textures file

note: through making your own marking and deleting some off your list to make it show up it may glitch to show other users wearing your markings, this is a common glitch that happens when making room in your markings section sometimes users might also have the wrong markings on

~ Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline UselessAdvice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Where is my cookie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 08:32:01 am »
That's just super annoying! I do also see some markings that has no textures. Would I be able to change them to the marking that I want to name it. And then make a texture onto them. Or would it just glitch? With no texture?

~ UselessAdvice
Say Somethin'?

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 09:56:34 am »
That's just super annoying! I do also see some markings that has no textures. Would I be able to change them to the marking that I want to name it. And then make a texture onto them. Or would it just glitch? With no texture?

~ UselessAdvice

If you have a texture on your markings list already that shows no texture when you click it to add it to your character yes, you cpuld delete it and add your own marking to replace it and it should hopfully then work, if it does not see if there are anymore that dont have a texture and delete them also and re-try
this is what i did and it worked
the only issues you MAY have are:
1. people wearing the wrong markings after
2. people wearing your markings when there actually not
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline UselessAdvice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Where is my cookie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 06:20:16 am »
If I do this. Would they see me as the marking that I'm wearing? Or would they just see me as nothin'?
~ UselessAdvice
Say Somethin'?

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 07:54:43 am »
If I do this. Would they see me as the marking that I'm wearing? Or would they just see me as nothin'?
~ UselessAdvice

due to them being your own made markings that you've put in game they might see you as a marshmellow
where as with presets they see your character but not its preset unless they download it

markings are different if you come to think about all the mass markings you already use, and some new users may not see them
people may not see your own made ones either unless of course they download them or see them on screenshots
~ Rink

Offline UselessAdvice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Where is my cookie?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 03:15:46 pm »
That's good then. Since I don't want anyone to see what I look like with my markings. x3
~ UselessAdvice
Say Somethin'?