Author Topic: Bewolved - A feralheart Creepypasta.  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Bewolved - A feralheart Creepypasta.
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:08:45 pm »
It was a clear day at noon, pleasant and amazing. An amazing day to, what else, play on the computer as always. I put on some music-- More specifically, Little Lion Man. I stretched and logged onto the forum, seeing... No wolves in the pictures? What the..? Just lions if there were any in the picture. I shrugged it off-- Red must've been updating the site.(I know you're about to complain. Shut up.) I wandered onto Feralheart, seeing the title screen... But where were the wolves? I logged in, becoming a little bit suspicious about this. And... Where were all my canine-model characters? It was just my few felids. Neff, Goodra, and my many Gijinka characters were gone except for the felines. I shrugged it off once more, coming on one of my few canid characters left, Sparklefart. Its pink was more red and it seemed unhappy. That was... Weird. No, not like that retarded emote I made. It was usually smiling like a retard, and... It was an eyeburning neon. The colors were dumbed down, however, and touches of red were dotted on its pelt. It was missing an eyeball, but I popped on anyways. Bonfire was missing all the wolves except for the sparklefarts, and those were also a bit bloody. At least, I thought it was blood. It probably was. Some were missing limbs, others were missing eyes. One was on a skateboard item without any limbs at all. Weird... The lions weren't speaking at all. Not even a word. But the other sparklies were talking up a storm. "Did you see the kills, MATE CENTER?" "No, I missed it, PARTY ANIMAL." "Hey, what's updog?" "Talking about the bewolving, OXI CLEAN." "Hey." I said, joining the conversation, walking up after changing my emote back to Smile. "Hello, Sparklefart." "Hey, MATE CENTER. What was the bewolving?" I asked. "You missed it?" MATE CENTER asked me. "Yeah, MATE CENTER." "I thought you took part?" "I wasn't online at that point. My character must've been functioning while I was asleep..." "Oh, right. I saw your character walking around killing all the illiterates." OXI CLEAN said. A chill ran down my spine. Sparklefart nodded without me even moving the camera. It looked around, and ran off with E, but... Didn't it have wings? Oh! I noticed a rip in one of the wings, explaining it... It ran straight into "DARK M WOLF" and began biting and slashing like it was Dragon's Den. Soon, the wolf fell over, and Sparklefart ate it like she was an anaconda. I remembered there being sparklefarts every once in a while in all the areas ever. All the wolves in Feralheart were gone... Explaining Neff's vanishing. I attempted to exit Feralheart, but a message came up: "BAD TOKEN" in all caps. I didn't realize the button said NEXT, not OK. Another box came up saying "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE. THE LEOPOCALYPSE IS TOMORROW." I clicked NEXT again. "WE WILL TAKE OVER FERALHEART." I felt paws on my back, and my cats were sparklefarts, chaining me to the chair. One was missing an eye, the other was tailless. "Mort... Cutie... What--" I didn't have time to finish my sentence before I was knocked out. I woke up and I was in Bonfire, in the center of where the MATE CENTER ring usually was. And one of my legs was broken, and an eye missing. I was a Sparklefart... Named SHAMWOW.

~Bewolved~
A feralheart creepypasta. Keep in mind, this will never happen if Kovu doesn't come back out of nowhere, program actual fighting in the game, and give effects to blinding colors. Which... Will never happen. Well, hope you enjoyed, and ciao!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:03:17 am by Neowulf »

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]