Author Topic: Preset 12: Export Not Working  (Read 727 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Preset 12: Export Not Working
« on: June 16, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »
So... I have downloaded one of Goldilocks' fabulous presets. I downloaded the first one, and I put it in preset 12 like it said. When it was in the preset 12 folder it said preset_1body, ect so I changed it to 12 as it was in the 12 folder. So I go into FH presets and click 12 and the preset is there. when I click export, tho, it acts like I didnt, the character is moving, the music is playing. so I click preset 11 (it was the yellow and black one, like when you didnt have anything there) and I clicked export and it worked. So I downloaded the third of Goldilocks's preset as well in preset 8 and it worked. Halp?

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Preset 12: Export Not Working
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 01:41:24 pm »
While I don't know much about presets, as this was a very long time ago when I acctually used a preset, etc. I asure you hat you must follow the instructions.
When it is stated as: preset_1body, I sugest you don't mess with the files or it wont work, but instead, move it to Preset 1 folder, as it is stated in the instructions.
If you need any further help, PM me and I shall disscuse the problem of yours, privetly.
Now good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Preset 12: Export Not Working
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:58:27 pm »
Yes, as stated above, don't mess around with preset_1body. If you change anything, it won't work at all. Try not to change anything.
I kinda lost my preset touch, but here's my two cents;
Now I'm not exactly familiar with FH's way of doing presets anymore, but I believe (Unless I'm thinking of the old way) you put the textures and materials in the mypresets folder, under preset_1, preset_2, etc. Whatever folder you please. Then you change the coding to the texture names (I assume you already did that), and then you export it in the Preset Maker.
But either way, textures and materials go under the preset folder number.
You have to put the image files and material file in right folder. Example if the material file name is "Preset_2.material" it have to be in folder Preset_2.
Then open your game and write your username, then go to Tools -> Preset Maker and export

Edit: Ninjad xD

In-game username: Honest~Faith