Author Topic: Borali's Journal  (Read 1233 times)

Offline The warrior of the moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Let the Moon Guard and help you and your soul
    • View Profile
Borali's Journal
« on: June 26, 2014, 11:53:11 pm »
Ps, Moon wolves have a very VERY akward time thing. Remember dat.
Jan 1st, 4030
  Yes! Finally.. Today was my big day! Today,  i was going to fight my first arena monster. I was given paw wraps, and chained to the middle of the circle. This was usually how the battle started. Then, we would break free and fight each other.. TO DA DEATH! I couldn't wait at all. My moon marks glew, and the battle began. They brought out a Moontopian Alak. They were fox like creatures, with scales and red eyes. The beast got chained to a pole, and the battle began. I quickly broke the chain with my ram horns, and the beast leaped at me. I quickly dodged it, and then pinned the beast down, releasing dangerous long claws. The beast tried to escape, but no avail.   I then bit into its chest.. and the battle ended.

Jan 2nd,4030
 Ugh. Today was the day i have to go to some "School". I dont need teaching. Not even if its for battle. I am Borali! I am the mighty Moon Wolf! I mean, only strong moon wolves get ram horns right?! So i packed up, and then flew to this "School". To be honest, it better not be some ballet, or soccer thing.. or i will FREAK. The only thing i really enjoy much is.. FIGHTING! MWAHAHAH! Opps. I'm not evil.. OR AM I!?!?!?

TO BE CONTINUED

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:14:10 pm by Emma »

Let the Wolf spirits aid you.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Borali's Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 12:02:18 am »
Very nice so far!
Love the detail
I cant wait to read the rest
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Borali's Journal
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 12:09:25 am »
If I'm not mistaken, the Member Bio & Journals board is for content relatin' to yer actual life. Not necessarily about yer character(s), ma'am. Therefore, I shall be movin' this thread over to the Characters board.

On another note, a good journal. I like how it's simplistic and to the point.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:12:27 am by Vespian »
gone