Author Topic: How may I invite another character of mine to my own group?  (Read 866 times)

Offline XavierTheDreamer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Bada-boom
    • View Profile

To explain this further, I created a group on one character as a representation of their family line. Now, I would like to invite another character that I have created to join the group. However, I cannot find any way to do this.

PS: Understand that I am more of a new player and I apologize if I am missing something obvious. This, too, is the first post I have ever made. I thank you for your time!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: How may I invite another character of mine to my own group?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:45:49 pm »
I believe you just go onto the character you want to invite in, look up your group and click 'send join request' (or whatever it says). Then, go onto the character leading the group and accept their request to join. Hope this helps! ^^

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:48:26 pm »
Dev is right :] don't worry about feeling like a new player, no matter who you are you are accepted here.

i think that's the only way to do it unless you have that character on another account, which then you would just pop open a second FH window and use that to invite them

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline XavierTheDreamer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Bada-boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 04:55:35 pm »

Oh man, thanks guys! It makes me very happy to see that many people here are so accepting and eager to help one-another. ^^