Author Topic: i n v i c t u s (Literate, Mapless, Active, Wolf Pack)  (Read 1151 times)

Offline i n v i c t u s

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
i n v i c t u s (Literate, Mapless, Active, Wolf Pack)
« on: August 29, 2014, 03:21:04 pm »
i n v i c t u s

We are a literate, active, sited and mapless.

A long-term group, who despite its age has grown eternal in the views of many of its members.

We are lead by two Sovereigns [Alphas] at the moment, that would be Squee (Heron) and .Fragrance. (Jesse) who are dedicated to making sure the group is happy and stays interesting. Though not all of our success is just owed to them, our members contribute greatly to the name we are slowly but surely making for ourselves and many have the potential to earn their right to sit among the leaders of the pack in the future.

Of course, our group doesn't come without charge, so if you are interested in joining us, please send in your application here!

What do you require to tell us in your application?

Your character name
Your in-game username
Your characters age group
A sample of how you roleplay

What are you required to do in order to be accepted in the group?

If you are an adult, you must add the tag 'ic' to your character name (yes, in lowercase) and remove all other tags, like 'F' or 'M'
If you are a teenager, you must add the tag 'iA' with the same restrictions applying to other tags.
If you are a pup, you must add the tag 'ip' (in lowercase) with the same restrictions applying to other tags

After that, you must send in a group invite to i n v i c t u s in-game and if your application is reviewed and approved you will be accepted into the group. Otherwise, you are welcome to wait until Squee or .Fragrance. are online and ask them to add you, OR you could wait until you see the mutual account, i n v i c t u s posting movies and looking for members.

If you still want to delve into further information, take a look at our website

http://invictus-rp.webs.com

Hope to meet you soon.

For affiliations

Please send in an application stating:

Names of your Alphas
Usernames of your Alphas
Rival or Ally?
Pack Name
Member numbers
Activity State

Rival Pack Alpha Wanted!

We are looking for someone to lead a rival pack, the official rival pack, a group that shares history with our pack. Or can start a new history.

A website will be made for your pack, according to the Rival Alpha's specifications and likings!

What are their requirements?

Must be literate
Must be active
Must be compliant
Must be consistent
Must not have a history with letting groups fail easily

We are completely aware at how hard it is keeping a group alive, believe me, however, the benefits to being persistent in the face of adversity are unbelievable. So please if you are interested, send in both a character sample (as if you were joining i n v i c t u s and an affiliation application. We will personally contact you from there.

Thanks for your time!
Any other questions? Please PM us!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 03:24:06 pm by Invictus »