Author Topic: He can't get on.  (Read 1230 times)

foxofmagic

He can't get on.
« on: June 29, 2014, 08:35:19 pm »
So I'm trying to get a friend into playing FH, but he's having problems.

"It's a problem they've already been discussing. So far, I see nothing that applies to me."

He's done the last thng I've suggested three times. No luck.
Help would be nice.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:40:06 pm by LeppatheCivet »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: He can't get on.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 10:38:31 pm »
If they are going to re-install the game, make sure they delete the FeralHeart folder before installing it again.

Another thing they can try is this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuvsHxCixck
RETIRED.

foxofmagic

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:46:25 pm »
Alright. We'll see if that works.

Offline chocolocco

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:47:06 pm »
I'm the friend Leppa's referring to. Thanks for making the thread.

When I did the uninstall the third time, I deleted the FeralHeart folder afterwards. I still get the same problem. About 10 minutes ago I also tried to do the fix suggested in the video. I'm not sure the problem is explained well enough.

My problem isn't a black screen on startup. I can open the program just fine. Put in my username and password. I've already made the character I want. I've seen in one of the videos that the.. I suppose it's the character select screen? That it's supposed to have an actual background. Mine however has a black background. I thought that was just the nature of the game, but then after I click start, the background is still black. I can't see where I'm going, or even if there is anywhere to go.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:50:08 pm by Crazy Chocolate »

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:28:48 am »
mmmm Yes
Do what ressy said, and DO NOT download MM
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline lynx101

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 06:27:29 pm »
ok so i have a problem not really related to this... well.. i can't get on.. it keeps on saying "bad token" and i CANNOT get on. i have a mac and downloaded it correctly but... maybe not and i need some help, i looked for this and i tried everything it said but still nothing. then i tried to find an email to contact them and couldn't find that, please please please help me!!!
Araxi

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 06:39:16 pm »
ok so i have a problem not really related to this... well.. i can't get on.. it keeps on saying "bad token" and i CANNOT get on. i have a mac and downloaded it correctly but... maybe not and i need some help, i looked for this and i tried everything it said but still nothing. then i tried to find an email to contact them and couldn't find that, please please please help me!!!
You should post a new topic in game help instead of posting in someone else's thread, that way you can get a faster response. :3 Game help: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

Offline chocolocco

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 07:20:48 pm »
I fixed the problem. Seems it was an issue with the directory.