Author Topic: Reinstalling  (Read 793 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Reinstalling
« on: July 11, 2014, 06:41:14 pm »
I'm reinstalling the game, and I'm wondering how to delete the entire folder, since my computer won't let me delete public presets. I uninstalled it since I want to get preset sync again (My mom deleted it from my computer but the folders are still there) but that can't be deleted so yeah. Just wondering how to get the entire folder deleted o3o *Is probably missing something fairly obvious*

AlphaEclipse

Re: Reinstalling
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 06:50:28 pm »
It won't let you delete the public presets? o-0 Are you entirely positive you completely uninstalled the sync completely? Do you will have that "Sync Archive" folder and those files in there? You'll probably have to delete all BitTorrent-related/sync-related files first. Also, are you the administrator of that PC?

If it ends up not working, just reinstall FH but do this for the targets:
Then, when you run it and get to this part of the setup, put FH2 or whatever you want.

Do the same for this:

Hopefully something there works. ^^

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 07:21:40 pm »
Ah, I didn't know you had to uninstall the sync as well. I was able to delete it now, thanks! ^^ +Floof

Edit: Well thanks Google Chrome, FHSetup.exe is not malicious ;-; It blocked that, I'll try to figure out how to fix that,
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:24:40 pm by Devynex »

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 07:31:55 pm »
Ah, I didn't know you had to uninstall the sync as well. I was able to delete it now, thanks! ^^ +Floof

Edit: Well thanks Google Chrome, FHSetup.exe is not malicious ;-; It blocked that, I'll try to figure out how to fix that,

No problem. :3 And just use another browser; it'll work ^^

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 07:37:11 pm »
I just disabled a setting and downloaded it, so I have FH installed now, but when I was trying to get the modified version of FH for Preset Sync and it says the thing with "The program can't start because irrKland.dll is missing from your computer."

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 07:45:31 pm »
I just disabled a setting and downloaded it, so I have FH installed now, but when I was trying to get the modified version of FH for Preset Sync and it says the thing with "The program can't start because irrKland.dll is missing from your computer."

See that normally if you just try to run the feralheart.exe rather that using it to replace the existing one in your feralheart folder. The other occasion I've seen that is if your running XP.
Not really too sure what you mean on the top there, but your other suggestion might be something. Though, since I... am not the smartest person with computers, mind if I ask, what is the XP and what do I do to help FH run or something like that if it's an issue?
It might possibly be that... though not sure, heh. Thanks for trying to help, still. ^^
Arr, what Raz is explaining is you're experiencing one of two issues.

1.) You didn't install it quite right. So let's try this one first.
Go back to the first download where you get the modified FeralHeart.exe.
Now, paste it into your FH folder, and hit replace.
Now try running through these steps again, and see if it'll help you.
You might have placed Feralheart.exe wrongly - If you're running FH from your desktop, make sure it's a file shortcut to Feralheart.exe (you'll see a box and a blue arrow of the icon) and not the actual Feralheart.exe.