Author Topic: Help needed please  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Theejolene

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help needed please
« on: July 21, 2014, 11:43:39 am »
So ive been getting this screen for ages now and I cant seem to do anything.... help me please
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:48:05 am by Jolene »

Offline Dirrane

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed please
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:01:13 pm »
Is it only happening when you try to load one character? Maybe switch characters and see if it loads.

Strange explanation, but it sometimes works for me. If it loads on a different character you should be able to load it again.

If not, I'm sure myself and others will try to help you with more detail.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:23:56 pm by Dirrane »

Offline Theejolene

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 12:20:27 pm »
Is it only happening when you try to load one character? Maybe switch characters and see if it loads.

Strange explanation, but it sometimes works for me. If it loads on a different character you should be able to load it again.

Even with logging in as different charcters or making new ones it still wont let me go in. I know its got nothing to do with the internet connection, could be just that im using windows 8

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 12:22:04 pm »
No, I do not know much about this kind of thing. But if other suggestions do not work, you might want to uninstall/reinstall FH again. Hope this helps!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Theejolene

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:27:38 pm »
No, I do not know much about this kind of thing. But if other suggestions do not work, you might want to uninstall/reinstall FH again. Hope this helps!

I've lost count on how many times in re installed and still nothing

Offline Dirrane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 12:28:48 pm »

Even with logging in as different charcters or making new ones it still wont let me go in. I know its got nothing to do with the internet connection, could be just that im using windows 8

Well, I use Windows 8 so that shouldn't be the problem. Have you tried changing your system from OpenGL to Direct3D9?

Have you downloaded any maps or mods lately? They could have accidentally deleted or replaced an important file.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:27:31 pm by Dirrane »

Offline Theejolene

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 12:34:50 pm »

Nope, still doing the same screen as in the photo...

Well, I use Windows 8 so that shouldn't be the problem. Have you tried changing your system from OpenGL to Direct3D9?

Have you downloaded any maps or mods lately? They could have accidentally deleted or replaced an important file.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 12:35:36 pm »
Ah, I see. Do you make sure you delete every single thing? (Save presets, maps, and whatnot) if not, then there is a slight chance you may be missing a .dll file, I really dont know what that is lol but I had a problem similiar to that.... just keep trying thousands of different things and I hope it works for yew soon!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Theejolene

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 12:42:15 pm »
Ah, I see. Do you make sure you delete every single thing? (Save presets, maps, and whatnot) if not, then there is a slight chance you may be missing a .dll file, I really dont know what that is lol but I had a problem similiar to that.... just keep trying thousands of different things and I hope it works for yew soon!

I really have tried everything I can think of and still nothing...

Offline Dirrane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 12:45:29 pm »
Wise words, Echoz.

Just a while longer, I'm going to try find some sort of tutorial.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:29:37 pm by Dirrane »