Author Topic: Keeps Crashing  (Read 826 times)

Offline itsfoxeh

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Keeps Crashing
« on: July 31, 2014, 12:22:52 am »
I'm really frustrated because Feral Heart keeps on crashing! I downloaded it about a week ago, and started playing about 3 days ago. I just got the items from the "Pawsome items" thingy, and ever sense i downloaded it, it crashes! I made a brand new animal named Danger with the items i downloaded. Then i made a group, and ever sense it crashed.   :'(  Then I tried to make a movie clip telling people about the group, and I tried to get to the Florite (However you spell it) Plains. It either crashes right after I choose Danger, or when i get in the world and play for about 5 minutes, maybe less, it pops up this windows thing and says that Feral Heart has found a serious problem and it needs to close. I closed it several times.  Then after the 5th time, I tried opening it again. Its in my dock, so when i clicked on it, it would have that little light under it saying its starting up (I am on my dad's Macbook Pro) and then the light would disappear. Then I restarted the computer, and it keeps on crashing. I looked at one forum, and someone said to reinstall it, but i've already deleted the Pawsome items extra files and emptied the trash and it took about 15 minutes to install! Please help! :'(

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: Keeps Crashing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:31:13 am »
If you didn't already do what that person said and uninstall and then reinstall FH itself, make sure everything is gone (keep your presets, maps, markings, ect) and reinstall if that doesn't work, maybe try installing the torrent or patch? Hope this helps! :D

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline itsfoxeh

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 02:53:03 am »
Thanks for the suggestion. I just got on for about 15 minutes, and it just kicked me off. So, I guess you can say it fixed itself C:

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 07:07:43 am »
If it ever happens again, you can try changing your rendering system or checking the other link below.

Rendering System Tutorial

Other Help

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves