Author Topic: Characters walk strangely  (Read 987 times)

Offline Angelpuplover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Characters walk strangely
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:23:47 am »
After I used the map maker and exported a few maps my characters have not been walking normally on any map. I checked the controls and they're fine. When they're supposed to go to the left or right they just spin in place. I've never had this problem before and they're doing this on all camera views. How do I get them to walk normally again?

Offline Angelpuplover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Characters walk strangely
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 01:28:40 pm »
Anybody? Sorry if double posting isn't allowed here (IDK if it is) but this is REALLY annoying and I can't play! DX

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 02:10:22 pm »
I wouldn't double post, I'd just click 'modify' at the top of your post to edit it :D also, triple posting is called a spam, so I rlly wouldnt do that xD.
Anyways, I havnt done a map yet but are you sure you did all the files right and stuff? You might want to save your presets and ect and reinstall the game, but im not sure as I said i havent done a map before. If you find that your character is stuck in a map, go to the top right of the forum, log in, click 'user panel' (or something like that) and then log in again and click beside your character 'go home' or 'reset home'. Thats only if your character got stuck in a map, tho! Hope this helps! :D

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 03:24:00 pm »
Ah! All ya need to do is press Right "Ctrl". The Right Control button is so you can turn yer charrie without really standin' about. Hope it helped! I press that button all the time. x3

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 05:19:28 pm »
what wolfer said!

the running mode you're stuck in is alternative i think. some people prefer that one over relative mode. the toggle/switch button to go between the two is default as right ctrl.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!