Author Topic: The Howling Dead [Anime Zombie Wolf Survival] [PG 13+] [Semi-Literate] [Open]  (Read 10666 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Heyotu
The unusually blue dead wolf saw many other prowlers, they were heading towards the live wolf, hungry. He hid in the brush waiting for the brown and black living wolf to venture near him. Then as the wolf was next to him, Heyotu jumped out of the brush, attacking the live creature. Then he felt sharp claws in his back, there was a gray male sinking his claws into Heyotu's back. He was thrown towards the other prowlers, no food tonight.

Kayshu
The male was following the blue prowler, not getting too close to it. Ayata was at Kayshu's side, scared of being in the brushes at night. Then the blue dead wolf jumped out at another living wolf. "Stay!" He whispered to Ayata who saw what happened, she was so scared she was shaking. Kayshu leaped onto the prowler's back, sinking his claws in. Then tossed him to the others. "I can't bear seeing anyone being attacked, without me doing anything to help." Kayshu was remembering when his parents died to the prowlers, a month after having Ayata. He picked the poor she-pup up and ran, far from them. He looked up at the other male. "I'm Kayshu by the way." He nodded for Ayata to come out, she did. "This is my sister Ayata." "Hi." She said it in a small voice, this male seemed friendly.
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile

Urantah
He mindlessly stumbled towards the wolf he was targeting. Looking at the blue wolf, it would be a bad idea. Luckily, he saw a rotten dead corpse that hadn`t turned, so he started chewing on that.

Connor
"Oh, hi." Connor was confused, if that happened again when he was on his own then he would have no chance of survival. "Thanks for the save."

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Bump. You guys have been busy in real life?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/