Author Topic: Deleted RP Thread  (Read 1371 times)

Offline IceColors

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Deleted RP Thread
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:35:25 am »
Hello everyone. :) I'm in a bit of a strange situation.
I'm trying to find a thread called "The Story of the Deer [v.2]," which was closed a while back. I had participated in the RP on an account named Azara (I forgot Azara's password, so I'm using a friend's), and had saved the posts I made there on my computer, but they have since been deleted. I tried to find the pages on Google, but I guess they weren't cached or have been deleted from the cache. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?
Are the pages gone forever, or are deleted threads saved here somewhere?

Thanks for any help :)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Deleted RP Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:47:07 am »
The best thing you can do is go to your old profile(the forgotten password one) and hit 'Recent posts by this member' and it will show all of the posts made, even if they were deleted(I think).

For a forgotten password, you can hit the 'Forgot your password?' Link at the top of the forum and have a new one sent to the email you signed up with and have it reset that way for ye' ^^

Hope it helps hun <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline IceColors

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:04:10 pm »
Well see, I did try to reset my password, but when I entered the token, it said the token was invalid... I tried it 3 times with no luck :(

I also tried looking at Azara's old posts, but it said "Sorry, no matches were found."
However, while I was searching for the thread pages on Google, I found a cached page of Azara's recent posts and looked through them, but didn't see the few that I wanted, even though I could see a part of one of my deer posts on the Google search page under the link..

Thanks for your advice though; I appreciate it :3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:15:56 pm »
The thread was indeed deleted. I'd recommend PMing a staff memeber about it. It might have been deleted because it said "closed," but it's better if you ask a staff member about that. I typed in: "story of the deer site:feral-heart.com" in google.com and found the thread, however it said "off limits." Hopefully they can retreve it. :)

Offline IceColors

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 12:25:13 am »
Alright, I'll try :) Thanks a lot guys <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 07:36:15 am »
The staff has been doing a cleanup on the forum since spring now if you've been up to date with the news/update threads made once in a while. Staff has been locking, moving and deleting various things on the boards depending on the situation.

If it was deleted no regular user can find or get access to the thread. However there's always some slight chances the thread hasn't been permanently wiped just yet, so if you need certain posts or information from it we might be able to put it back on the boards for you to fetch the posts you want/seek, in that case I'd suggest contacting me via PM.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 01:55:08 pm »
After speaking with the creator of the rp they politely informed me that they do not wish for us to resurrect the thread even if for temporary use. They would also prefer that you do not resurrect the rp itself. I'm sorry but I hope you can understand and respect their desires.

~Locking this now
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:56:44 pm by LordSuragaha »