Author Topic: Meet Wolfieez & Skittles my two Characters that both represent parts of me.  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
Hi all,

After looking around I didn't really know where to post this but since this sub forum is named Characters I think I found the right place :)

After getting the game installed and now already my 5th day playing it, Feral heart has done me a lot of good, I may not be much of the roleplay type yet, but I think that is something you have to grow towards to, since before the heavy concussion I had a few years ago, I did not do anything but write role scripts for open source game devs or just for myself, mainly Dungeons & Dragons based to which Mythical Wolves and Panthers took a major role of.
Here such a rolescript which is my version of Descent IV, which I named Flight Back: The Aftermath of Samuel Dravis, I wrote it all myself, nothing copied, this was 22 weeks of work, the expansion Flight Back: Vengeance was 4 weeks of work, since I already and the main rolescript to write from, Flight Back Unorthodox was never completed since I did not have enough ide'as and resources to continue it, but yer still a neat result considering this took me 22 +4 weeks is 26 weeks.:
http://forum.preparefordescent.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=363

Anyways there a bit of my role play background when it comes to Role scripting, for Feral Heart I wanted a Character aka Char that suits my serious part of my life and one with the positive derpy side of me.

So for the serious me I created and made this Ice Wolf and named him Wolfieez:

Side View:

Angled Face Seated View:

Dorsal View:

Why so Blue, Well Blue is my favorite color, I have a lot with Ice Mages and wolves so I kind of combined the two and the x-mas hat , that is just my style I wear a lot of caps myself, but I also envy X-Mas a lot, I'll be the Santa Ice wolf of Feral Heart on that behalf :) But Wolfieez also has a sad past in him and I use this Char to talk with my best friends one being Blue from Majestic Ferals, my FH Group which I founded 5 days ago, Blue is Blau in FH and he and I always can talk about anything, always someone to rely on and I am him very greateful for that.

Here Blau and I having one of our conversations:

And this one for my positive Derpy side of life, which I named Skittles :)

Side View:

Angled Face Seated View:

Dorsal View:

The name Skittles says it already the colors of the rainbow and I tried to combine the original Skittles candy colors, the RPG-7 Rocket Launcher is from the Pawsome Items Pack V5, just for the ones wondering about it, I added on it in a derp manner of "No one messes with the almighty Skittles" xD
 But I also use this Char for fun moments with friends when things can be less serious than what they are, I never RP'ed with this char yet, even that it would do well, even being so colorful, it has a friendly look and so far only pleasant replies :)

Here Blau and I having a chat when I used Skittles :)

This is also my currents wallpaper :)

I plan to be the guy that everyone is welcomed to have a conversation with, so far it's going very well :)
With Skittles I try to send out happy energy towards my friends.

Both Wolfieez and Skittles have a Necklace, Wolfieez has a Sapphire Necklace and Skittles has an Opal Necklace, both have a similar purpose, the act as early warning amulets, they help me detect the unwanted annoyances from miles away, hereby giving me the advantages to warn my loves ones friends and allies if anything would go wrong, but also ina way of telepathy to communicate with other Wolves that have an Amulet of a similar type.

It's the idea I had behind the necklaces :) All in all these are the two Characters i love using, dunno if I will make more, since there is not much to add for me yet, I am happy with these two and it's very cool to see so many variations out there, which gives this game even a greater filling.

Hereby I want to thank the Feral heart crew for keeping this great project alive 8-)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:23:37 am by Wolfieez »

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
What wonderful characters. I like the shades of blue in Wolfieez, very pretty ^.^ I also love the bright colors used on Skittles! Glad you made a little topic about them because they are wonderful!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Lovely characters, both of them! They contrast very nice with the colors, and I love that item :3
Anyway, absolutely fabulous characters. I love their uniqueness and overall beauty. Keep it up! <3

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
Haha many thanks Dionysus & Vask :)
Yeah, well I do try to make the colors fit :) The RPG-7 just looks brutal, yet Skittles being a derpy type it does suit his self being, which I have sometimes sometimes I can say something so off topic it makes people smile, so I think that is why I went for that item, the RPG-7 has nothing to do with wolves yet it does fit the image Skittles gives. :)

As for the Rose Wolfieez has, it's a tone of his tender self being. I always try to be careful when meeting new people, but still I try to blend in with the rest and mainly be myself, Wolfieez is just that.

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
Hello everyone :) it has been a while but I have been making a new Char again, only have a total of three :) But hereby I want you all to meet Frostora a Frost Mage Wolf from the Frosty Ice planet named Festrosa, which is about the same volume and size of Kepler 22b.

Frostora is armed with a M4A4 Assault Rifle if things do get tough :P

So here he is then :)

Side View:

Angled Face Seated View:

Dorsal View:

Frostora Chillin' which is the pic I used to make my avatar :)

The following pic is Frostora side by side with one of my best friends and crew members from Majestic Ferals, an IT related Community which was founded  Hosko, LeathalRaptor & I :)
All meet TheWolfLover88 as Shannen F:

Here a closeup of us xD

TheWolfLover88 & I are crew members of an all new IT related game named Dragon Soul, you can check out our website here:
http://dragonsoul.boards.net/

It's till under development, progress is well underway though! :)

Here the Majestic Ferals Steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/majfer

And our Sub Forum is merged here at League of Dilo's:
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/

It took me a few hours to get this char with the right view points and details, I am happy with my result so far :)
Enjoy the pics :)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:30:09 pm by -MF-Frostora »